Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per BR: Dallas Cowboys Coin Regrettable 'CowboysUK' Hashtag for London Game

Alaskins

eh. idk. couldnt that happen for all nfl teams though? NFL team names end in S. so there could just as easily be #coltsuk, #bearsuk, #redskinsuk, #bengalsuk, etc.

Yeah it could , but the point is you realize that before you go live with it.  A good PR department would have caught that.

Really don't see the humor in something you'd have to add a letter onto to get the desired result. Cowboy Suk, Lion Suk, Jag Suk don't really work.

Hell Dalla Suk makes less sense than any of them.

Really don't see the humor in something you'd have to add a letter onto to get the desired result. Cowboy Suk, Lion Suk, Jag Suk don't really work.

yeah, but if you say "jagsuk" or "lionsuk" or "cowboysuk" fast, it sounds like "jags suck", "lions suck" or "cowboys suck". Dallasuk can sound like "dallas suck" (meaning dallas sucks). its just for people to hate on the cowboys, which is a fun thing to do :)

Think you're really overthinking this and taking it way too seriously.

And OP is wrong (no idea how). Read the article. It's actually #CowboysUK, not #DallasUK.

I just saw this on another site and shared it on Facebook with all of my Cowboy fan (idiot) friends! Too awesome to pass up. Then, I came here to see if it had been posted. Seriously, we might have a bad PR department, but someone down at Jerruh World ain't got both oars in the water.

Archived