Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Open Letter to Dan Snyder

TD_washingtonredskins

Our only hope is if his mistress records him going off on a racist tirade and sells the audio to TMZ.  The NFL would feel pressure to get him out of the league like the NBA did for Donald Sterling's comments.

This could work. Are there any enterprising female fans out there who might be willing to take one for the team? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

My dream is that Snyder will have to serve some jail time. Preferably it would be for something so bad that he was forced to sell the team. Even if it was just Irsay level though, I could purposely get myself arrested in order to make him my ****. Corner him in the shower and tell him to break me off a piece of that ass.

And no, I'm not gay… But I'll learn.

My dream is that Snyder will have to serve some jail time. Preferably it would be for something so bad that he was forced to sell the team. Even if it was just Irsay level though, I could purposely get myself arrested in order to make him my ****. Corner him in the shower and tell him to break me off a piece of that ass.

And no, I'm not gay… But I'll learn.

Did you hit the eggnog at the work holiday party today?

Absolutely. I can't deny that I have stronger emotions toward Snyder than I do toward the team right now. I'd say a large percentage of fans are apathetic about the team and hate Snyder for being the cause of that apathy.

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

Mark Twain

Yes, but wasn't it Abraham Lincoln who said, "thou shalt not suffer wannabe fantasy football owners ruining your favorite professional sports team without due hatred."?

I mean yeah, I guess if i'm reading it on the internet it has to be true.

But...

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

Archived