Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Destiny Thread (PS4 and Xbox One)

Dont Taze Me Bro

Taken King Story had been mostly cake except for a few bumps, but this Oryx mist thing has me angry.  He is a sliver away and summons 15,000 dang taken.  I am not built for a cage match lol... and yeah I do kill half my enemies in this mission with punches so I can replenish ammo.

**Frustrated**

Edit: and once I am summoned to the dang mist crap... I dont have time to option and ammo up with my consumable gear stockpile.

The mist with the flying boss thing?  And the adds?  use primary/melee on the adds and use the shotgun on the boss, kills it faster.

Quake and Id Software changed FPS gaming forever with the Intel Pentium Processor / CMOS Chip Architecture and 3Dfx / Voodoo. I'll give a shout-out to the makers of Hexen and Hexen 2 as well.  Gave way to innovations by NVidia and ATI.

Romero will always go down in gaming history as the one of the biggest successes / failures of all time.

Edit:  Because I mispelled architecture and failed to mention Carmack... lol

Shotty helped me a bunch during this fight( I think it was invective or patch-a). Primary and heavy for oryx. Shotty for the adds

Code,

For exodus blue what setup did you run with this week? I do my trials on sun/mon so I haven't tried it yet. I usually rock pulse/chaperone but this looks like it could be a decent auto/handcannon map but there's sniper lanes also. Any basic strata you've run with so far?

I ran a pulse rifle and conspiracy theory. My son and buddy both ran pulses and sniper. I watched their backs and after we got up 2-0 each round, I started flanking and rushing with shotty

I love the Chaperone, but for me, the conspiracy theory is a little safer. I had one drop with more range than the one you get from the quest so it's pretty nice.

When does the Sleeper Stimulant become available after you complete the quest? Is it Arms day? 

I got mine when it was first available and to be honest, I've only used it once.  I don't remember having to wait for it.  If I did, it was like 1 day, I don't think it was a whole week like some of the other stuff.

I got mine when it was first available and to be honest, I've only used it once.  I don't remember having to wait for it.  If I did, it was like 1 day, I don't think it was a whole week like some of the other stuff.

I really like mine. I use it every once and awhile, headshots with it do like 19k damage per shot, can really wreck guys.

Side note, anyone use Eyasluna yet? Got a 300 level one drop from completing Shaxx bounties, Im anxious to try it. Stats wise its looks pretty comparable to Hawkmoon, though I have it with pretty much max stability. Perks could be better, but havent gotten to roll with it in Crucible yet.

I really like mine. I use it every once and awhile, headshots with it do like 19k damage per shot, can really wreck guys.

Side note, anyone use Eyasluna yet? Got a 300 level one drop from completing Shaxx bounties, Im anxious to try it. Stats wise its looks pretty comparable to Hawkmoon, though I have it with pretty much max stability. Perks could be better, but havent gotten to roll with it in Crucible yet.

The main reason I don't use mine is because of the low amount of ammo it holds.

I have 2 baby hawk moons. They are ok. Depends on the roll. I have a 310 hawk moon I prefer but after that, I have an imago loop with 3rd eye and rangefinder. Really good.

Sliver from lvl 39 and 190+ light.  I am almost there and grabbing some cool gear to put on at 40.  I am guessing I will sit around somewhere 230-250 light when I ding 40.

Then Guardians....  GAME ON!

After a few minutes of FO4 tomorrow.  I might have to take another day off.  Veteran's Day and all.

The weekly Shaxx bounties have been awesome for me. Have only been able to run the raid once, so its been pretty useful. First week I did it got a 300 light ghost. Same for the second week that I moved to my hunter. 3rd week I got a 300 light Eyasluna. And this week I got a 306 light scout rifle. Ill probably be infusing it, but if I get one more good week like this I should hit 300 light.

A lot of people forget about the gunsmith, but he's been very good.

Back in week 2, he had a Omolon Sniper, the Eriene RR4 that had Luck in the chamber, which is really OP.  I got one then and its been my main PVP sniper.  Has more impact than 1,000 Yard Stare but same rate of fire. The Sight highlights enemies and you can change zen moment to shoot for loot.

Anyway, if you are rank 3 and above, he had the RR4 again this week if you ordered it last week. Has a holo sight, luck in the chamber, faster reload or snapshot as well as unflinching.  Really really good.

The luck in the chamber has a 25% chance to be a 1 shot.  It's amazing.

A lot of people forget about the gunsmith, but he's been very good.

Back in week 2, he had a Omolon Sniper, the Eriene RR4 that had Luck in the chamber, which is really OP.  I got one then and its been my main PVP sniper.  Has more impact than 1,000 Yard Stare but same rate of fire. The Sight highlights enemies and you can change zen moment to shoot for loot.

Anyway, if you are rank 3 and above, he had the RR4 again this week if you ordered it last week. Has a holo sight, luck in the chamber, faster reload or snapshot as well as unflinching.  Really really good.

The luck in the chamber has a 25% chance to be a 1 shot.  It's amazing.

Yeah I am almost rank 8 with the gunsmith, the packages he gives out are pretty good as well. I have randomly bought a few guns, Ill have to keep an eye out for the Eriene RR4. Really like the Hakke weapons.

Eirene RR4 is the best sniper right now, IMO.

Did you get the one with luck in the chamber?

It's amazing.

I was fortunate enough to get one in week 2 of TTK and the one the gunsmith has if you are rank 3 and ordered it is good, it actually has a faster reload, but the original one has a scope that highlights enemies, which is really useful.

I agree, it is the best PVP sniper in the game. 

Did you get the one with luck in the chamber?

Yes, mine has luck in the chamber. 

I got Uzume RR4 with Luck in the Chamber from a gunsmith package. Anyone use this before? Any clue if its any good?

Scroll up a little. Code and I have been talking about it and I'd use it as much as often before Bungie decides to nerf the Luck ability of it. 

Iron banner has been pretty good. I have my hunter and warlock almost to rank 4.

For my hunter, I had 2 chest pieces drop and got the rank 3 package with a 310 artifact.

For my warlock, I've had a chest piece and gauntlets drop as well as two of the hand cannons. Also got the rank 3 package with 310 artifact.

At rank 5, you get another package. People have been getting ghosts up to rank 320 and some have gotten weapons that are not for sale. I'll have all three to rank 5 easily by the weekend. Hopefully I'll get at least 1 weapon that isn't for sale. That would be cool.

The armor is really really cool looking. IMO, its the best Iron Banner armor they've ever sold.  I think its even cooler looking than the Trials gear, except for the Warlock and Titan helmets.

Iron banner has been pretty good. I have my hunter and warlock almost to rank 4.

For my hunter, I had 2 chest pieces drop and got the rank 3 package with a 310 artifact.

For my warlock, I've had a chest piece and gauntlets drop as well as two of the hand cannons. Also got the rank 3 package with 310 artifact.

At rank 5, you get another package. People have been getting ghosts up to rank 320 and some have gotten weapons that are not for sale. I'll have all three to rank 5 easily by the weekend. Hopefully I'll get at least 1 weapon that isn't for sale. That would be cool.

The armor is really really cool looking. IMO, its the best Iron Banner armor they've ever sold.  I think its even cooler looking than the Trials gear, except for the Warlock and Titan helmets.

I got a 310 chest piece drop for my Titan, pretty psyched, that pushed me to 300. I made it to 300 running the raid once, took awhile but W00t! Not that I didnt want to run it again, just havent been able to.

Really love how the chest piece looks. Almost to rank 3, hoping to get something pretty sweet with the package. Got a 310 exotic now that I am 300, but of course its armor for my hunter.

If the Iron Banner is giving 300+ light gear, then I'll jump on it when I get home tomorrow morning. I planned on eventually doing the IB Sunday, as I should be able to hit rank 5 for one of my characters within 4-5 hours. But considering the rewards you guys are getting, I'd like to get more opportunities to get all three characters up. 

Archived