Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Destiny Thread (PS4 and Xbox One)

Dont Taze Me Bro

So, for some reason, the SRL quest worked this time.  Kind of pisses me off that I had to abandon, get the quest again and complete it again for it to work.  Anyhow, glad it worked.  

Which sparrows are trick sparrows and how do you get them?  Cause I don't have one and can't complete that bounty, which is pissing me off.

So, for some reason, the SRL quest worked this time.  Kind of pisses me off that I had to abandon, get the quest again and complete it again for it to work.  Anyhow, glad it worked.  

Which sparrows are trick sparrows and how do you get them?  Cause I don't have one and can't complete that bounty, which is pissing me off.

The tumblr from the dark below is a trick sparrow. The ones you buy or unlock are as well. I'm not sure if you can buy a trick one from Amanda using glimmer of not. I've never done that.

The tumblr from the dark below is a trick sparrow. The ones you buy or unlock are as well. I'm not sure if you can buy a trick one from Amanda using glimmer of not. I've never done that.

Thanks Code.  I'll pass on buying one with real money lol.  The one's on Amanda are all grey/green.  I think after I complete another part of the quest it unlocks one.  

Thanks Code. I'll pass on buying one with real money lol. The one's on Amanda are all grey/green. I think after I complete another part of the quest it unlocks one.

You can buy one from Amanda and upgrade it with strange coins when Xur comes Friday. Also, you get a great sparrow just by racing.

Completed the Oryx challenge earlier. Really fun. Got a 320 scout rifle and the new ship which is really cool, the new emblem and a new shader for hitting 50 calcified fragments.

You can buy one from Amanda and upgrade it with strange coins when Xur comes Friday. Also, you get a great sparrow just by racing.

Completed the Oryx challenge earlier. Really fun. Got a 320 scout rifle and the new ship which is really cool, the new emblem and a new shader for hitting 50 calcified fragments.

I got some exotic sniper rifle that is a primary not secondary weapon.  Pretty cool.

I tried it out just now.  So slow on the reload lol.

Yeah but it's totally worth it if you can master it. It just wrecks people.

Completed the Oryx challenge on all three characters.  It was a total **** on my titan.  I'm an excellent runner, but suck as a titan up top on the totems; it was hard to keep track of the 4th knight.  It was a pain working through the glitches too (teleporting Ogre, and delayed knight spawns). Ended up with a 320 warlock helmet, 320 titan gaunlets, 320 pulse rifle, and 320 hand cannon (along with several 310-315 items).  Got my Warlock up to a 319 with my best gear equipped.  Titan sitting at 317 and Hunter at 316 now. 

Finally tried my hand with the three of coins again during sparrow races. Ended up with a 310 Jade Rabbit on my second attempt. Not too shabby.

Can't wait for Iron Banner to come back now!

I tried it out just now.  So slow on the reload lol.

There is a way to speed up the reload. Once the animation starts, sprint forward briefly, your gun is now reloaded.

My son has become a master with No Land Beyond. Its sick.  He literally runs double sniper and wrecks.

Yeah but it's totally worth it if you can master it. It just wrecks people.

Completed the Oryx challenge on all three characters.  It was a total **** on my titan.  I'm an excellent runner, but suck as a titan up top on the totems; it was hard to keep track of the 4th knight.  It was a pain working through the glitches too (teleporting Ogre, and delayed knight spawns). Ended up with a 320 warlock helmet, 320 titan gaunlets, 320 pulse rifle, and 320 hand cannon (along with several 310-315 items).  Got my Warlock up to a 319 with my best gear equipped.  Titan sitting at 317 and Hunter at 316 now. 

Finally tried my hand with the three of coins again during sparrow races. Ended up with a 310 Jade Rabbit on my second attempt. Not too shabby.

Can't wait for Iron Banner to come back now!

Man, I'm SO ready for Iron Banner as well.  The rewards were so great last time.

The Jade Rabbit is my absolute favorite gun in Destiny.  I'm a day one player, but I already have more kills with the Jade Rabbit than any other weapon. It was my first exotic drop on the Taken King.  Once you learn how to chain the body shots to head shots, its so freaking OP.  Just wrecks, and you get your ammo back on each set of chained shots.

I'm sick of Xur........he never has weapons I want unless I haven't played the week before and don't have enough SCs.  I'd like the Hard LIght, but I have 9 or 11 SCs.....

Getting tired of this ****.

Hard Light is really good.

Xur generally isn't going to see anything great.  He's there mostly for noobs.  

If you need strange coins, they are easy to get. 

Run strikes, play prison of Elders level 28, do the Sparrow Racing.  that's probably your fastest route.

Have you done the nightfalls?  If you do them 3 times, you often get 18 strange coins on one of your characters.

I generally earn about 100 to 130 strange coins a week.

Man, I'm SO ready for Iron Banner as well.  The rewards were so great last time.

The Jade Rabbit is my absolute favorite gun in Destiny.  I'm a day one player, but I already have more kills with the Jade Rabbit than any other weapon. It was my first exotic drop on the Taken King.  Once you learn how to chain the body shots to head shots, its so freaking OP.  Just wrecks, and you get your ammo back on each set of chained shots.

I tried the JR, but I don't think it fit my play style. I'm a HUGE pulse rifle fan. Used a bunch of weapons to get my No Time to Explain to over 310, and my Bad Juju to 314 I think. Can't wait to use those in the Iron Banner.

I'm sick of Xur........he never has weapons I want unless I haven't played the week before and don't have enough SCs.  I'd like the Hard LIght, but I have 9 or 11 SCs.....

Getting tired of this ****.

Go racing.  Over the last week or so, I've picked up roughly 50 SCs. About a little over a month ago, I had 3 left.  Stayed away from Xur, did a bunch of crucible, racing, and bounties, and am sitting at about 250 now. If you do all the bounties, every day, they rack up really fast.

• 6 months later...

You ain't kiding anyone...if it's 49.99 you're buying it just like the rest of us addicts

Lol! Nah man, I've kicked that destiny habit. Went to rehab and haven't loaded the game up since. Was barely interested in that free update they had in April.

But $30 isn't bad if there is a decent amount of content in it.

Just looked on PS4 and it's $29.99 and if you pre-order, you get the Ghallahorn

What times do you usually play Xam? I need to get up with you and Code, get geared up again. ****, I need to learn how to PvP/play again, **** has been since the racing thing last year lol

I'm usually on between 9 and 11, and sometimes earlier depending what's going in at home. Once my wife gives birth, I'll probably be on later then 11 since I have the late night shift of baby duty

Lol! Nah man, I've kicked that destiny habit. Went to rehab and haven't loaded the game up since. Was barely interested in that free update they had in April.

But $30 isn't bad if there is a decent amount of content in it.

Yeah...we all thought the same things about Tribal Wars...all it takes is 5 mins of the crucible and BAM next thing you know you've been playing for 20 hours straight waiting for that next big armour drop will happen if you play 1 more game...

Lol. I was getting a few drops, but a couple weren't even useful. My blue armour actually had a higher light, and got some for the wrong class..lol

My warlock I think I need 1 more desolate piece of armour before it's complete. I just need the gloves I think

Does the three of coin exotic engram exploit still work?  I used to do that one mission and kill the one ultra while killing myself and engrams dropped like rain.  I know it was patched, but I'm still seeing posts on message boards and youtube vids that are fairly recent (April 2016) that people are still claiming it works.

But I've also read that there is a cool down timer on the coins, so if you pop one, don't get an exotic, that popping another one immediately is a waste of coins.

I was popping them in the Iron Banner the past two days.  Usually before the next match.  I think I had 12 coins, got one exotic weapon after 8 coins on Tuesday night, then last night, got a set of exotic gauntlets from the remaining 4 last night.

Archived