Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

I know Bruce Allen likes the link to his father's days, but #Redskins really should bring back the Gibbs era burgundy pants w white jerseys.

Despite still not yet being cleared to play, Robert Grifffin has been active on the field doing sprints and throwing passes.

Santana Moss active for the first time this year. #Redskins

BzxNiQDIUAAMlB4.jpg

Interesting. I assumed Trenton when it said Robinson was inactive. Not a great sign for aldrick with Hank available off PUP this week. Still thought aldrick showed plenty in preseason I'm shocked he hasn't even done anything yet this year I thought he'd at least have a handful of catches by now. But I guess with Desean you have a receiver that is better at aldrick downfield and can play the rest of the game far better. It would be cool to see Moss get a few balls today.

Carson Palmer indeed will start. #Cardinals #Redskins

#AZCardinals don't announce any flip card changes....meaning we still don't know who'll start at QB.

#redskins #Cardnials inactive list

BzxOW_tCMAEnXYQ.jpg

Robert Griffin III now running some WR routes in red zone. ..Saw one with an inside jab move on dislocated ankle and seemed totally fine.

About to see a #Redskins 2TE set today.

@JsteelznSkinz finally

#Skins FS Ryan Clark turned 35 today; despite ankle sprain, is warming up w/ resistance bands on field now, gearing up for kickoff v AZ

So there's that. MT @JayGlazer: Hahahahaha. Meant to say Palmer "convinced" coaches he could make all the throws. Just went through tests.

Palmer listed on speed card as the starter. not among lineup changes. We will see.

Tight End Jordan Reed playing his 2nd game of the season #Redskins

BzxQMaOIMAEj6op.jpg

Stanton now throwing about 10 yards near the Cardinals bench.

Perry Riley won't play today. Doing some running pregame right now. Has a hitch in his step, tho.

BzxQdn3IMAAPblt.jpg

Palmer is working with starting C Lyle Sendlein. Stanton with backup C Ted Larsen, Logan Thomas with Jonathan Cooper.

HogsHaven.com retweeted

Obv to all regular watchers by now: Skins require early lead vs anyone. Get behind, rendered one-dimensional…gets ugly.

Palmer putting some zip on 15 yard outs. Increasing velocity. appears good to go.

Palmer throwing pretty good out there. More velocity than we've seen since San Diego game. If he's not playing, I'd be surprised.

Looks like Fanaika will start at right guard too for Cards.

And Palmer working with first unit as #AZCardinals warm up. #WASvsAZ

Not all that good that Moses is a healthy scratch.

Kinda surprising that both Long and Moses are out. Guess we're going with LeRib and Compton as our primary backups.

Very surprising especially considering that BOTH our starting tackles are playing hurt. Not a good look at all for Moses.

Knee was clearly down, @MikePereira WTF #WTFNFL

Ive played football all my life. Each week that passes though, I feel like I know less & less. Mind-boggling calls for every team each week

Five years of this people. Lots of sampling done in this lab. My lab jacket is dirty and I'm out of clean flasks. I've seen what I need to.

1. This is all part of the process of a new coaching staff. The NFL is hard, interested to see how Gruden gets these men to keep wanting it

2.  Favorite 

More

@NBCdianna new coaching staff? Feels like I've seen the same guy calling defense for 5 years now.

Archived