Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

All quarterbacks out and throwing during open part of #AZCardinals practice. Palmer throwing some 30 yards or so.

Perry Riley, Ryan Clark questionable for #Redskins' game Sunday at Arizona: http://wtim.es/1vck7wc 

QB Stanton at practice. Palmer lobbed, emphasize lobbed, passes 35 yds or so, lined up with first team. What does it all mean? beats me.

Fanaika in uniform at practice for first time this week

#AZCardinals QB Carson Palmer was throwing about 35 yards during the open portoin of practice today. They weren't rockets, however.

1. @riggo44 @RiggoOnTheRange rusty @twitter but ready to chat and talk about old teammates, coaches and future adventures...hit me up #Rotr

2. @riggo44 @RiggoOnTheRange so how HOT was Sandra O'Connor that night back in the 80's? lol #Rotr

3. @Paul_Cumberland @riggo44 @RiggoOnTheRange There is not enough booze to make that magic.

Sandra.jpg

Paul, this is what Riggins was seeing at the white house......Not enough booze, lol. 

Drugs is bad mkay.....Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  1m

!! RT @JimIrsay: What can I say? I could say something,but nothing IS something;nothing isn't nothing,if I say it;it's something.No things…

•  
  •  

@TrainerGorres: @DeAngeloHall23 how are you in Fifa15?” Haven't really got into it yet.. Just got few copies in the mail bro

Jay Gruden @ESPNRadio980 says Jordan Reed "did a little more" today in practice. Says Jackson Jeffcoat good pass rusher, gotta pick up base.

Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter  7m7 minutes ago

Not when we were watching. RT @CardinalsEgo13@Cardschatter the important question is Palmer putting good zip on his passes?

@Cardschatter @CardinalsEgo13 no zip, zipless, without zip

Gruden on @ESPNRadio980 "That's insane to me" because media made a big deal out of 2 guys joking after a lot of people were gone. #Redskins

Gruden on @ESPNRadio980 "They're in position to have contain" and they didn't contain on Russell Wilson's keepers and scrambling.

Jay Gruden on @ESPNRadio980 on current state of #Redskins : "It's not about the X's and O's...It's about the players (making plays)."

So apparently Cardinals QB will truly be a game time decision although Carson Palmer is unlikely to play vs. #Redskins Stanton or Thomas

Logan Thomas has completed one pass in his pro career. The most #Redskins thing ever would be to serve up his coming-out party.

@johnnylocal almost beer:30 time for me.. keep ironic busy tonight. lol

Paul you know I got you, btw Wine is on happy hour til 7

cute.jpg

#Redskins D-line getting settled for the long flight. #HTTR #WASvsAZ #BusinessTrip

BznSWJACMAAZjj6.jpg

Definitely outside the norm.

yeah im surprised cause somebody else on this thread earlier today said that injured players normally don't travel with the team so RG3 wouldn't be going to Arizona today

Typically, injured players don't travel with the team for road games.

well, RG3 apparently is traveling with the team today.

One piece to #AzCardinals puzzle: QB Drew Stanton cleared for Sunday after passing concussion tests, source says (as @mikejurecki reported).

confirmed @mikejurecki report that QB Drew Stanton has passed concussion protocol and cleared to play on Sunday. Don't know if he will

Hey, I'm watching the Stanford game right now and figured I'd do a little reading on some guys who may be playing this weekend. Here's something on Jeffcoat that looks nice:

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/5/10/5703124/jackson-jeffcoat-mid-round-sleeper

He came back with a vengeance his senior year and played a full season. He ended up with 13 sacks, 19 tackles for loss, 4 passes deflected, and 2 forced fumbles. However, this doesn't seem to provide any comfort to any NFL teams. The knocks on his play are inconsistency and lack of strength or muscular definition. The latter most likely contributed to his pectoral injuries. However, I do believe with some rest and training, Jeffcoat can add strength and protect his body for the next stage. More importantly, he has the frame. It's hard to look past someone with his athleticism, as proven by his combine performance.

At 6'3", 247, he has the ideal size to perform in the NFL. He may not quite be as athletic as Von Miller, but he's right on par with the highest rated linebackers of this draft in Khalil Mack and Anthony Barr. He's fast, as shown by his 4.63 40 yard dash - ranked 5th for all OLBs in this draft class, behind Ryan Shazier, Kevin Pierre-Louis, Telvin Smith, and Jadeveon Clowney, with the first three being significantly smaller. His 123 inch Broad jump was tied for 5th, behind Shazier, Pierre-Louis, Clowney, and Khalil Mack. Jeffcoat's 3-Cone drill ranked 8th with the smaller guys ahead of him again, plus players like Anthony Barr, Trent Murphy, and Tyler Starr.

Seems like he's a nice get. Wonder if he was on our draft board. Word is he dropped mainly because of his size, but I wonder (a) if he plays special teams, {b} how long it would take for him to get some snaps on defense, or even to be active, and © if he could help with what has been pretty lacking of a pass rush for us this year with the exception of game 2.

FINAL Injury Report #AZCardinals: http://bit.ly/19hPK8g  @Redskins: http://bit.ly/1vPhEoz  #WASvsAZ

BzofaDQCQAAMirC.jpg

Hey, I'm watching the Stanford game right now and figured I'd do a little reading on some guys who may be playing this weekend. Here's something on Jeffcoat that looks nice:

yeah.. hope he does well for us...  not sure he'll be active sunday but who knows... we have some injuries...

Archived