Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Hell of a game.  Scrappy.  We made mistakes but credit Valpo for hanging around.

Seeing as we have won a game in the NCAA tournament, I consider this season officially a success.  Anything after this is extra.  Now let's go beat West Virginia!

Oh and my supervisor totally caught me watching the game.  I don't give a ****.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 2

Someone call 911. My ****ing heart just stopped. I'm purchasing a portable defibrillator for my house. Jesus!!

You may want to invest in one of those 'I've fallen and I can't get up' necklaces...

In the tournament you don't get extra points for style...a win is a win is a win. I believe this team will be remembered as the group that brought men's basketball back to College Park, Maryland

• Like 2

I might be crazy but I had more fear of Valpo than I do of WVU.

You know WVU's going to press. It's what they do.

You know WVU's going foul the crap out of us. That's also what they do. 

Maryland draws fouls and makes free throws better than almost any team in the country.

WVU 3pt% 31.8   MD 3pt% 37.4

WVU FT% 66.2      MD FT% 75.7

WVU is a great offensive rebounding team. That's the one thing that concerns me.

But overall, if Maryland doesn't get killed on the boards and turn the ball over on the press I don't see how they lose this game.

Honestly, I just don't think WVU has the offensive weapons to beat Maryland.

Dez Wells does not forget. Revenge Game! Haha

"His team beat my team when I was 12 years old. I'm not sure if he remembers that, but I don't forget," Wells said. "It'll be a grudge match tomorrow. It'll be really, really physical and we welcome that."

http://maryland.247sports.com/Article/Newly-Experienced-Terps-Relaxed-Heading-into-WVU-Game-36321300

How does that foul not get called? Melo got a full body check as he shot.

Yeah, brutal no call there.

So far, MD is continuing there trend of not playing defense and letting everyone shoot open shots.

Dez Wells has shown he can beat his man whenever he wants. He just isn't making his shots.

Edited by Redskin4ever

1st game I've been impressed with Smotyrcz, really keeps his head in the press, frantic situations. Unfortunately Layman wil not be able to rebound well against these guys and maybe Wells doesn't realize this could be his last NCAA game?

Edited by JWB