Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Morgan Moses (OT Virginia)

PCS

It's funny, but now you're an "old-timer" if you remember when the Skins had two outstanding (1 who had HOF potential and one who should have made a couple of Pro Bowls) OTs -- Chris Samuels and Jon Jansen.

Lol, I'm 25 and I still remember it vividly. I remember when Randy Thomas, Dock, and Rabach made us one of the better o-lines in the league..... Until they all fell off a cliff around the same time.

Lol, I'm 25 and I still remember it vividly. I remember when Randy Thomas, Dock, and Rabach made us one of the better o-lines in the league..... Until they all fell off a cliff around the same time.

27 here. And I can remember when we drafted Samuels, Champ, and Jansen all within 2 years. What a whirlwind of trades. And yet, I was grumpy that we didn't land Courtney Brown. I remember saying "what kind of name is LaVar?" Ah, youth...

Might seem that way, but this could also just be a guy at a loss for words during the biggest interview of his career.

Not only were there people moaning the pick of Williams, some sportswriter said Trent Williams was the "riskiest" pick of the 1st round.

If you have an infinite number of sportswriters, with an infinite number of laptops/microphones and an infinite amount of time eventually ONE of them will write or say something sensible. 

Thanks for that film breakdown piece.  That was fun to watch.

Maybe I'm seeing something different than you guys, but I thought he showed a lot of promise on tape.  His good plays are great, and I think that when he improves his overall technique he'll be a really good player for us.  I expect him to start week one.

He is an absolute mountain of a man.  I miss the days of us having those big boys upfront, happy to have him on board.  He's just one of those guys that will be tough to get around out there.  And once he gets his hands on you...it's over.

I love that Moses is going to get exposure to a full complement of different rush moves in practice.  He's going to have to go against Kerrigan, the bull rusher, Orakpo, the outside speed rusher, and Murphy, the technically sound rusher with great hand usage.  He should be well-prepared for almost any type of move when the real games begin.

I love that Moses is going to get exposure to a full complement of different rush moves in practice.  He's going to have to go against Kerrigan, the bull rusher, Orakpo, the outside speed rusher, and Murphy, the technically sound rusher with great hand usage.  He should be well-prepared for almost any type of move when the real games begin.

I'd like to see Moses squared off against Kerrigan and Orakpo for a few weeks, and Murphy up against Trent for a similar amount of time.

Break them down, then teach them what they need to be doing, then slide Murphy over to go toe to toe with Moses, and they can hopefully grow together.

Not only were there people moaning the pick of Williams, some sportswriter said Trent Williams was the "riskiest" pick of the 1st round.

Do you know what the word " riskiest " means? He was a risky pick

Archived