Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Right now, Rex is better than Kirk

TradeTheBeal!

Sighs. Guys, there's ZERO need to start ANYTHING about Cousins. 

He hasn't asked for this. He's as much being used as a pawn in our despicable HC's self serving end game with the owner as Robert is. 

Even if he stinks the joint up Sunday, can we agree to cut him some slack and lay off him when this is ALL about the HC and not the QB's?

Hail. 

I agree with GHH.  Cousins has been a good soldier through all of this.  Publicly, he has not railed about playing time or his role despite ineffective QB play.  He has not been pushing in the press for a trade despite announcers saying he's starter quality.  The kid's been stuck in an ugly situation and I'm happy to root for him and I hope he does well.

He hasn't asked for this. He's as much being used as a pawn in our despicable HC's self serving end game with the owner as Robert is. 

Even if he stinks the joint up Sunday, can we agree to cut him some slack and lay off him when this is ALL about the HC and not the QB's?

Hail. 

Actually, I think Cousins will have a pretty good game. I hope he plays great the 3 weeks. The better he plays the higher the draft pick we will get for him.

I always cut players some slack, but I'm full tilt going to lay into the Shanny's.

Hail

Hail. 

It's not all about the HC.  

It's about the HC, Robert and the owner, and to some extent, the OC. 

All 4 parties are at fault, all are to blame, and all share responsibility.

I actually think that Robert has a tremendous amount of responsibility for the way he acted and behaved through the off-season, which was honestly very off-putting.  But Shanahan is paid a lot of money to deal with that, and he didn't.  

As far as Rex vs. Cousins, If the Shanahan's are not here next year, then Rex won't be here. So there's no reason to play Rex.

Are you available to play O-line at the weekend?

Hail. 

The way things have gone lately I think that would require more calluses on the opposite end

Of course, my 9yr old is 5'5"/ 180, I guess I do have a lot of experience getting knocked on my ass, so I'll have to think about it, thanks GHH

Gee, Kirk was drafted in the 4th rnd, probably figured he'd have little chance to be a starter ahead of Griffin, and when Griffin got hurt last year against Baltimore, he steps in and wins the game, and helped the Redskins get to the playoffs. Has kept his mouth shut the ENTIRE time with this whole mess, never pointed a finger, never did anything negative towards any player coach or team.

And THIS is the ****ing treatment you asshats are giving him?

Just go find another team to cheer for,  its absolutely disgraceful to drag Kirk into any of this mess.

The way things have gone lately I think that would require more calluses on the opposite end

Of course, my 9yr old is 5'5"/ 180, I guess I do have a lot of experience getting knocked on my ass, so I'll have to think about it, thanks GHH

:lol: Aside from the base comedy coming out of Ashburn, there's been some brilliantly witty posts through all of this. 

I may be wrong but post#4 by the OP led me to believe his original post was a joke, hence my response in post#5.

It's difficult to tell what is intended to be funny and people just farting their brains out logging on to ES..

Shoot, you may actually be right re-reading that and this may of been an irony thread to the madness of yesterday after all. 

Apologies to the OP if I did misread it. 

Hail. 

Archived