Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Right now, Rex is better than Kirk

TradeTheBeal!

I'll be really honest, the only thing i care about now this season is BURYING the Cowboys' playoff hopes by beating them.  And it's wierd to say, but I think Rex gives us the best chance to do that.  Wow.  I mean I don't even believe RG3 would give us the best chance right now and that's nuts.  I would be in for Rex vs. Dallas.  And for those of you who would be outraged WHO CARES!!?!?!! The season is over! Might as well make it interesting!

I'll be really honest, the only thing i care about now this season is BURYING the Cowboys' playoff hopes by beating them.  And it's wierd to say, but I think Rex gives us the best chance to do that.  Wow.  I mean I don't even believe RG3 would give us the best chance right now and that's nuts.  I would be in for Rex vs. Dallas.  And for those of you who would be outraged WHO CARES!!?!?!! The season is over! Might as well make it interesting!

This would really be the best, last Xmas gift Shanny and Dan could give us.

We all saw the preseason.  We know that Rex can throw TDs in this offense.

If Kirk gets knocked out for a couple of plays and Rex comes in and slings the rock...

Start Grossman against the Cowboys?  And why the hell not?

I think that Mike should do a 180 in his thinking (because his motivation is "to destroy the franchise" as I read it here ad nauseum.  Seriously he's completely missing the ultimate opportunity here to really destroy the franchise for the foreseeable future.  What is that, you may wonder???  It should be as clear as the nose on your faces (that is the ones that say MS is trying to destroy the franchise that is... And no doubt he is clueless  that in destroying the franchise will look all that much better on his resume/legacy, much more for HOF voting or future employment possibilities.  I cannot believe how utterly stupid he is in executing this plan to destroy the team/franchise. 

COME ON MIKE! YOU BIG DOPE OF COACH!!!  YOU KNOW NOTHING MORON THAT LEARNED NOTHING FROM BILL WALSH'S ASST SEIFERT AND LUCKED INTO 2 SUPER BOWLS !  PULL YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR #$$

START RG!!!   AND THEN HAVE HIS SON KYLE CALL ONE POCKET PASS PLAY AFTER ANOTHER.  50 PASS PLAYS MINIMUM PER GAME MIKE!  DON'T RUN ONE READ OPTION MORON.  JUST POCKET AND RUN SOME DEEP ROUTES TOO!  YES THAT SHOULD DEFINITELY DO THE TRICK.  THE LOSE THE BRACE CROWD FROM LAST YEAR/UR DESTROYING THE FRANCHISE THIS YEAR WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS!!

RG WITH A TOTALLY BLOWN UP KNEE THAT HE WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM, BUT HIS PRIDE/CONFIDENCE/AND EGO WILL BE SAVED.

THEN MIKE JUST TELL DAN... "

private maniacal thoughts are in (   )

Hi Dan... I just wanted to run by you that I had the off thought of giving him RG the rest of the year off to just watch the game from the sidelines, and work in practice. ( thinking privately this would destroy the Franchise...)

However, I came to extreme skins to get a feel for what the fans are thinking,  cause like you and Vinny... they know more about football than practically every coach out there especially my son and I.  So after doing a lot of reading I  saw the errors in my thinking.... that sitting him was no way a good way to develop Robert.  (or destroy the franchise)  

I'm sorry that things didn't work out this year.... To me it seemed obvious that Robert has struggled mightily this season due to the recovery from the surgery,  missed off season, missed ota's  missed preseason and never having been trained to be a pocket passer which he said he wants to be.  It was also obvious that the run option wasn't nearly as effective as last year.  Taking all of that into consideration and being that I have a plan... (to destroy this franchise)

I've DECIDED TO start Robert for the remainder of the season... Give him hopefully a minimum of 200 passing reps over the next three games and dump the run option by and large, cause I don't want to be blamed for putting him in danger, or not developing his pocket play.    So all can be rest assured that Robert will be  THROWING FROM THE POCKET  exclusively so he can work on getting his timing down... as in "getting rid of the ball in under 3 seconds on 85 percent of the pass plays....

However I cannot control what he does on the field, meaning that if he holds on to the ball and stares down receivers and takes sacks then so be it, I cannot be held accountable for that.  (wink wink..laughing in a mad mans voice in his head and thinking.... He's going to get destroyed... I will have conquered both of them! ) 

He need reps as I see it here.  (or on ES)

With that in mind... I have decided... I'm gonna give the fans what they want for the rest of this year,  which is give their savior more reps, and I apologize for having him wear that (damn brace) last... and this year as well!  I was a fool for not taking it off sooner! However,  I have seen the err in my ways and we will be removing the brace starting this Sunday.  I just want you to know that all of these ideas I gleaned from the football Gods on that awesome website you bought years ago.  I only wish that you had made me aware of it sooner... Regardless, the goldmine of minds there, (mind you not all of them... helped me see  the error of my ways and thinking.  So...RGIII WILL BE starting for the remainder of the season, albeit behind the Offensive line that I read here he shouldn't be playing behind... Oh well I can't really change that, nor would I given my evil intentions...{snicker snicker}.  I realize how you want to keep your fans happy, as that is what keeps them buying season tickets and jersey's of RGIII.  I think with this new plan we both can consider this to be... 

mission accomplished... 

Archived