Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How bad will it be with the snow

Howie411

Have tickets to today's Skins vs KC game but still debating if I want to trek out to Fedex field. Our street is lightly covered now and I'm assume it will only be worse by 10 or 11 when we leave. (In the Fairfax area)  Anyone closer to Fedex how are the roads?

Have tickets to today's Skins vs KC game but still debating if I want to trek out to Fedex field. Our street is lightly covered now and I'm assume it will only be worse by 10 or 11 when we leave. (In the Fairfax area) Anyone closer to Fedex how are the roads?

Doubt the roads get bad from the snow. Your issue will be the freezing rain that will start toward the end of the game. Might not be a huge issue on the main roads if they are being treated. But tough to say.

It's already snowing at Fedex but just be worried about leaving the game to go home.  You will nothing to worry about today in terms of traffic at the stadium.  I don't expect even 25K today. 

If crowds fall SO low, that could well be the deciding factor for lil' Danny on the Shanahan's. 

Hating the snow. My fantasy opponent has Charles and he could have a MONSTER day if the keep it on the ground, Darn it!

Hail. 

Guess they are saying 56K were there, which is probably generous.  Can't imagine more than 20K were there for the start of the second half.

If Skins fans weren't such lemmings, a great way to send a message to Dan Snyder would be to eat your tickets for the Dallas game and leave tons of empty seats.

Archived