Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Want A Reason To Be Optimistic, Go Over The Schedule For The Next Three Weeks

Forehead

And yet yesterday they didn't impress me one bit.  They got some very questionable calls, and were playing against a 3rd string QB no one has every heard before.  

We all know GB is as Rodgers goes.  Watch how they spiral out of control now that he is out for a while.  Again not saying we are going to beat them, especially with the skilled players they have on offense and our D totally sucking, but lets not make them more than what they are.  Lucky and average.

They beat the Packers in Lambeau Field. Enough said.

They beat the Packers in Lambeau Field. Enough said.

The Packers were also down to their 3rd string QB. Who still threw fro 280 yards.

That being said...God only knows with this team. If they come out flat and uninspirired and get rolled--giving Philly their 1st home win in over a year--I think the calls for Shanny's head will grow.

If it makes you guys feel any better, it looks like we lost Wolff (starting safety), Kendricks (starting OLB), and Peters (starting LT) for this upcoming game. This game coming up can go either way.

It can't. The Skins will lose, undoubtedly. I've completely given up on this season, just want to fast forward to next year. I hate being so negative about them, but they make it so frustrating and difficult not to be.

This team, ugh..

If it makes you guys feel any better, it looks like we lost Wolff (starting safety), Kendricks (starting OLB), and Peters (starting LT) for this upcoming game. This game coming up can go either way.

No it doesn't make us feel better! Play without aQB and RB, then we will have hope! Who ever your qb is will torch us, break records and cause us fans to catch this place on fire by Sunday Night! 

which sounds just like the Vikes last week lol

lmao

LMAO, I had these three games circled before we even played Denver. I just KNEW we had our golden opportunity to get to .500. So much for that! That loss Thursday was a real kick to the groin. I couldn't even watch NFL football over the weekend I was still so sick about that loss(And I'm a football junkie!) I'm pretty down on this team like most around here. But I'll be fired up and ready for the Iggles on Sunday. And should they win, that dim ray of hope will be just barely visible again. 

Archived