Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, So I'm Wrong About Cam Newton

shangster

Please pay no attention to KingDinka, he is a passive-aggressive, racist troll. He was known as King Taharqa on the Panthers forums, before he was banned for racism.

Seeing his last two posts here I'm gonna assume it's him. Not sure of many others who create usernames resembling a black Pharaoh or ethnic group of people. He will praise every black QB; Cam, RG3, Jameis, Bridgewater, etc & proclaim how great & superior they are. Then he will bash all white QBs; Manning, Luck, Manziel, etc.

He will talk about their "swag" & how they are changing the game. Then he will make snarky comments about how the white QBs are vanilla, have no style, & are a thing of the past. If you call him out on it he will label you a racist bigot & loser old white stiff.

He will also randomly drool over LeBron James.

At first we thought he was just trolling but it appears he really is a sad bigot who sees the world black & white.

those that have a brain never expected this.

That team sucks. Look at their WRs and RBs. Defense is poor too, and they got a rockhead coach in Mike Rivera.

Dave Shula is their offensive coordinator as well. How did this guy get that job?

Im not saying Cam is blameless, but no one is making miracles out of that team.

and comparing dude to Luck? Luck's team has talent at WR. Offensive line stinks and their run game is mediocre, but they got receivers. Their defense is solid too, and they have a good organization structure. I have no idea why people type stuff like that as if it makes sense.

Mike Rivera and Dave Shula lol.... and dissing their RBs? That's one of their strong points. 

I'm sure this post has been quoted many times, but I'm not looking through 21 pages of thread. 

Mike Rivera and Dave Shula lol.... and dissing their RBs? That's one of their strong points.

I'm sure this post has been quoted many times, but I'm not looking through 21 pages of thread.

Joe is never right about anything. Have you gotten to the part yet where he said Tolbert sucks? Lol Tried telling the guy...

Please pay no attention to KingDinka, he is a passive-aggressive, racist troll. He was known as King Taharqa on the Panthers forums, before he was banned for racism.

Seeing his last two posts here I'm gonna assume it's him. Not sure of many others who create usernames resembling a black Pharaoh or ethnic group of people. He will praise every black QB; Cam, RG3, Jameis, Bridgewater, etc & proclaim how great & superior they are. Then he will bash all white QBs; Manning, Luck, Manziel, etc.

He will talk about their "swag" & how they are changing the game. Then he will make snarky comments about how the white QBs are vanilla, have no style, & are a thing of the past. If you call him out on it he will label you a racist bigot & loser old white stiff.

He will also randomly drool over LeBron James.

At first we thought he was just trolling but it appears he really is a sad bigot who sees the world black & white.

Let me understand this here, you have one thread created to bash Cam and another created specifically to praise Luck on a Redskins forum whose QB is neither of those guys. And you think I'm a passive-aggressive racist who used to have a username on the panthers forum? I'm not sure those are the only 2 black QBs in the league. Maybe you're a racist who don't believe black QBs could have fans who support them. So, you don't think Cam & RG3 have enough talents to warrant them having a fan-base? So, Only white QBs can be celebrated to not be accused as a passive-aggressive racist? ummm! What an interesting concept.

And, I'm not a Lebron guy but I do think he's a physical freak similar to Cam & Calvin Johnson. I'm more like an Iverson/Chris Paul type of guy. You know, point guards. You mentioned that I drool over Lebron, as opposed to whom? You make it sound like it's a slight against some white basketball players. What if I drool over Durant too? I don't really get the point you were trying to make. I think you have a persecution syndrome towards those who likes players who are freakishly athletic. I think in your little mind you think they're just rubbing it in white players'(and their fans) face. Beside, it would be a waste of time to support only black players because, well, it's just so many of them. Where have you been the last 50 years?

By the way, where is your post concerning the behavior of Bubble Screen? oops! I forgot, the QB he's supporting is white.

He barely has a .500 record as a starter lol

Luck has back to back 11-5 seasons. Let that sink in.

3 teams in the AFC South will be selecting top 10 in the draft. ouch!

2 of them will be selecting top 5. Double ouch!

The division was clinched at 8 wins. That's mediocrity at it's best.

A dude I trust with my life swears he saw Cam eating a hotdog with ketchup on it one day. No lie. Completely drenched it in ketchup. Luck would never do something like that.

Of course not, hot dogs are baseball food.  Andrew Luck eats bratwursts with mustard, onions and peppers, cause that's football grub!  

Maybe you should move then.

You know its true.  I live in Charlotte too and the majority of the fan base is annoying as hell.  Funny how that happens when you win cause no Panthers fans have talked **** since 2008.  You barely exist when you lose.  But I'm sure you're one of the fans that went to every home game during the 1-15 season cause you're a "true fan" (haven't met one that didnt say that, even though the stadium was about 1/8th capacity that season).

Not to mention, your forum boards suck.  You act like internet thugs and try your best to act tough/hardcore like Philly fans.  Your the most pathetic fan base I've ever encountered.  Its tough to rank you last, since there is Jacksonville, but your down there.  Zero support of your team when they don't win.  I've lived here since the Panthers came to the league and have been to more games than I can count, seriously, the most pathetic fans these eyes have seen.

I actually turned down a playoff ticket the other day.  

But it doesn't matter when it comes to Cam, you know with the #2 defense and #4 special teams, a better running game and their #1 WR in Smith.  Cam won all those games by himself, which is what King and Joe would have you believe, cause he's unstoppable.  

Have you not been reading BS's posts? He gives Luck ALL the credit for turning the team from 2-14 to a playoff team. Go read those posts, he makes that point many times. He also says the Luck beat KC, Denver, and Seattle. I think he said that this thread or his man crush thread like 100 times.

Ive said it many times, Luck is a good player, Cam is a good player. I think the issue most have is the logic used to explain why they dont think Cam is a good player. For example,

" X (Luck) is a better player than Y (Cam), therefore Y (Cam) is not a good player."

This is the premise of the Luck fanboys argument against Cam.

Rm, who posted in the Luck man crush thread, is different, he actually supports what he says with logical reasoning. I can respect that. But the majority of the pro-luck, anti-cam posters have an agenda, which makes no sense. Why cant they both be good players?

Have you not been reading BS's posts? He gives Luck ALL the credit for turning the team from 2-14 to a playoff team. Go read those posts, he makes that point many times. He also says the Luck beat KC, Denver, and Seattle. I think he said that this thread or his man crush thread like 100 times.

Ive said it many times, Luck is a good player, Cam is a good player. I think the issue most have is the logic used to explain why they dont think Cam is a good player. For example,

" X (Luck) is a better player than Y (Cam), therefore Y (Cam) is not a good player."

Rm, who posted in the Luck man crush thread, is different, he actually supports what he says with logical reasoning. I can respect that. But the majority of the pro-luck, anti-cam posters have an agenda, which makes no sense. Why cant they both be good players?

Bro I never said Cam wasnt a good player.  I said earlier in the season that I thought Luck was better and I would stick by my stance on that until Cam showed some consistency and leadership and made the most of his situation (i.e. top defense) and started winning ball games.  

He did this and there are multiple posts through out where I gave the man his props and praises.  I've never not stated that he was a beast athletically either.  I also posted yesterday that now at the end of the season, I would agree that he was better than Luck this season.  Granted that was posted before Luck led his team back down 28 to win the game, however, in fairness to Cam, he led his team to a first round bye and hasn't had a chance to show what he can do in a playoff game.

As far as the Luck did it by himself, stuff.  That was more for King and Joe, they have posted more than once on here that Cam is a one man wrecking crew and does it by himself.  They also try to say that the Colts have a good defense, good running game, good oline, and more targets at WR and that Cam only has Steve Smith, etc.   I was merely twisting that garbage back on them.

It's a team sport.  Both QBs are great in their own rights.  Both teams have one true weapon at WR (Smith/TY), both have decent TEs (Fleenor/Olson), Panthers have the better RB/FB - Williams, Tolbert, Stewart.  Colts have Brown and Richardson (who did horrible this year).  Panthers have the better oline.  Panthers have the #2 defense in the NFL (its yards per game, but the Colts rank #20 overall).  

Now, the Panthers are #2 in points allowed, Colts are #9.  The Colts are tied for second in most penalties while the Panthers rank 29th.  Panthers #1 in total sacks, Colts #10.  Interceptions the Panthers rank #5, Colts #17.  

I wanted to break it down, because yards/game isn't a true measure of the total defense.  Sure, the Colts defense is not horrible, but Carolina is still A LOT better.  The edge goes to the Panthers as the better, more complete team around Cam.  Before the Reggie Wayne injury, Colts definitely had the edge at WR.  

And, no Luck didn't do it all by himself, TY Hilton went into beast mode last night.  Chiefs knew it was coming, they just couldn't stop him.  I've stayed out of the argument for a while, coming back only to eat my crow and give Cam his props when he started beating the elite teams.  

Also, for King to say that Luck's contract won't be extended, he's horrible, etc. is just ridiculous trolling on his part.  Anyhow, Cam's a beast this year, lets see how they play against the 49ers/Packers next week.  I think the more difficult match-up would be the Packers.  

I never give Luck all the credit, nor have I said Cam wasn't a good player. You're just making things up.

And ive made the exact points rm has, it's just that you Luck-haters will only believe what you want to believe.

I'm rooting for the Niners today so they can come here to Charlotte and put an ass whooping on the ****cats in front of their fans, like the Cardinals did in 2008.

Same here. It's pretty sad that I've grown to hate their fan base almost as much as a division rival. They are such annoying frauds.

Poor widdle puddytats. Thank god those over hyped bunch of turds got bounced today.

They came out in all black and tried to pick fights and intimidate the Niners. Stupid tactic on a team that faces the Seahawks and Rams (two teams that like to scrap) twice a year.

Panthers coaches should have played their game and stopped all that nonsense after every play. My week ahead will be quiet here in Charlotte. Thank goodness:

Not sure what the deal was with those hideous all black uni's (and I think the Panthers have some of the best combos in the league).

1 and done yet again. Seeing as how topsy turvy the league is, I'm willing to bet that next year, if we come back, half of them will be Skins fans again.

They got ****ed today.

Great year for the Panthers.  I had them as my NFC SB representative.  Oh well. 

Use this as a learning experience, young Cam.  You'll only get better.  Such a bright future for him and the team.  Draft strategy would be to get him more weapons.  They need an impact WR in the worst way. 

Archived