Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Houston Fans, City Rip Matt Schaub A New One!

HtownRocks111

So essentially they burned their favorite team's colors and logo because of a few bad games by a QB who actually made them relevant after years of embarrassment and buffoonery.

slow down.

he did not make them relevant. Houston have one of the most talented teams in the NFL yet underachieve.

They have a problem with coaching and Schaub. Andre Johnson and his HOF career made them relevant. Then Watt and Foster made them a playoff team. Schaub is just along for the ride. He is not a great player.

Burning jerseys is always stupid, but Schaub is average.

Yeah I agree. They sucked before Schaub, but you have to assess this team as it stands currently. They were dominant for portions of last year, before injuries crept in, and before Schaub started to self destruct towards the end of the regular season. He is like a cement block, dragging that team down into the abyss. He is more of a system guy than a guy that will make a play and get his team out of a bind, and deliver in crunchtime.

Yeah I agree. They sucked before Schaub, but you have to assess this team as it stands currently. They were dominant for portions of last year, before injuries crept in, and before Schaub started to self destruct towards the end of the regular season. He is like a cement block, dragging that team down into the abyss. He is more of a system guy than a guy that will make a play and get his team out of a bind, and deliver in crunchtime.

yup

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000257708/Matt-Schaub-s-pick-sixes-this-season

Per NFL Network, here's Matt Schaub in all his glory. I don't know why, but I augh so hard watching this video.

I like that the announcers were talking about his being tied for the most pick six throws when he goes ahead and shatters the record. Matt Schaub is #1!

Archived