Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Houston Fans, City Rip Matt Schaub A New One!

HtownRocks111

I like that the announcers were talking about his being tied for the most pick six throws when he goes ahead and shatters the record. Matt Schaub is #1!

I was eating dinner while watching this game. Then the pick 6 happened and I couldn't control myself.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/08/fans-confront-matt-schaub-at-his-home/

Surprised no one has posted about this yet. Couple of Texans fans confronted Schaub at his home. One told him off and another took a picture of his family and posted it on Facebook.

This is absolutely disgusting on so many levels. Texans fans should be completely ashamed right now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/08/fans-confront-matt-schaub-at-his-home/

Surprised no one has posted about this yet. Couple of Texans fans confronted Schaub at his home. One told him off and another took a picture of his family and posted it on Facebook.

This is absolutely disgusting on so many levels. Texans fans should be completely ashamed right now.

I saw this on twitter this morning and just made me feel bad for this man.  If you're a football player or QB for that matter, how do you come to want to play for Houston now without wanting to ask for a trade.

Aside from the insanely cruel aspect of this... How in the hell can you be so dumb that you go from that to posting pics on Facebook, so everyone can see that they're lowlife scumbags? They pretty much just committed suicide. Every time they go for a job offer, people are going to run into this.

Haven't read the link but I assume that they didn't enter the home, because I'd have no problem with them being shot and killed at that point.

Edit, from the link:

It goes without saying that the fans crossed a line that always should be respected.  Still, the zeal and passion the NFL conjures in its fans can lead to extreme cases like this. 

I have a huge problem with this. It almost makes it sound like that if the NFL didn't exist, these people would otherwise be good natured, law abiding model citizens. Complete BS. "Zeal and passion" didn't do this. Assholes with no sense of moral/human decency did this. I'm willing to bet that they're assholes even when they aren't engaging in activities that have something to do with the Texans and the NFL in general.

Archived