Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clearly Rg3's Ego Is More Important Than Winning

HogHeaven1983

I am absolutely certain that the OP really really thought about that, and I am sure he really reflected on every single bit of football acumen he has at his disposal to form such an opinion.

and i say that with absolutely no sarcasm at all.

None.

~Bang

I am absolutely certain that the OP really really thought about that, and I am sure he really reflected on every single bit of football acumen he has at his disposal to form such an opinion.

and i say that with absolutely no sarcasm at all.

None.

~Bang

I agree. That's what makes it so sad. 

We've had an influx of "fake" redskins fans creating user accounts and trolling the board. Not sure if the OP is one of em, but his post smells like a Fecals fan.

I'd be more inclined to believe its squeaky voiced blimp Thom Loverro.

~Bang

Wow, OP, you are truly delusional.

You think RG3 wanted to rush back because of his EGO?

You know whats funny?  You were probably one of the fools who wanted to rush him back into playing.

A person with an ego doesnt blame themselves for the teams losses.  Griffin has put all the blame on his shoulders, but clearly he has an ego problem.  Have a nice life OP

I'm still going with my opinion that he looks scared. His play has been abysmal, and say what you want I do feel he has a huge ego. and his and his entourages hate for read option is hurting the team. (Which I have a story to go with that thought about his ego)

Two weeks before the season when RG III was more then likely on pace to starting, my cousin told me RG III would be really pressed to drop the news he was going to play before anyone else. (officially) So I thought it wouldn't matter, RG III would be checked by Dr. Andrews on Friday and he'll drop the news himself, but then I heard it was going to happen on the Thursday of the last pre-season game. I was pleased that he was going to be checked then, cause I thought 'Hey, Mike Shanahan would say the news at the press conference.' But no, and this is where my cousins thoughts about RG III came in to reality. Instead of letting Shanahan break the news RG III runs to the locker room and tweets the info in like 2 minutes within the end of the game. He even had a pre made picture. It changed how I looked at RG III just because it showed how much an ego he had to me, and he wasn't as humble as I thought.

This has nothing to do with football, so I'm not hating on his game at all because of his personality. Just saying his personality and leadership isn't where I thought it was. He also these past two games has not shown any leadership and said that he feels barking at teammates would make him come off as an asshole. Someone needs to bark at him, cause he right now is the weakest link, that certainly wasn't expected to be. (If you thought our D would be good, you were delusional)

Don't be so hard on the OP.

What if RG3 had been for Cousins starting for a month or two until he was really 100%?

Can we really ignore that Jaws warned us and then in the last two games commentators are spotting flaws in his mechanics that prevent him from being the pocket passer he wants to be, thanks to his not being really 100% recovered from this injury?

When the ball is thrown, we want it thrown right... not those balls that are sailing past their heads.

I honestly believe RG3 believed he would be able to play well despite what happened.  In retrospect, it can be suggested that his ego was bigger than his common sense.

I don't put it all on RG3... if Ron Jaworski can spot flaws in his mechanics that early, where are the Shanahans?  Why do they not notice this and make the decision that Cousins starts game 1?

I don't disagree with you.  Snyder gets all buddy buddy with his franchise players, then the coaches are afraid to do anything.  Eg Portis and now RGIII.

I don't put it all on RG3... if Ron Jaworski can spot flaws in his mechanics that early, where are the Shanahans?  Why do they not notice this and make the decision that Cousins starts game 1?

Two words.  Dan Snyder.

Archived