Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keep Your Heads Up Guys

ThePackisback

I am happy we won but at the same time just wanted to say keep your chins up Redskin fans. You guys were 3-6 last year and won the division at 10-6. There is still a lot of time left and you have the Lions at home next week. You guys will be angry and your at home against a Lions team that isn't very good on the road and lost a heartbreaker to the Cardinals in the final minute. Then you face a Raiders team that you guys can beat. RG3 hopefully will get into a groove by next week. The Redskins are a classy team and most Packer fans have nothing but love for ya. Just remember you guys got us the last time in overtime and physically beat the crap out of us in 2010. I hope you win your division. . RG3 gets into a groove and the Skins will be just as good as anybody. You had over 400 yards of total offense and torched our defense. The fumble by James Jones just before halftime I thought was going to come back and bite us because I was afraid the Skins would rally like last week. You did rally a bit as well. Again keep your heads up. I hope Merriweather is ok and comes back next week. I hate those Cowgirls as well and the Giants just like you guys do. God bless you guys.

I am happy we won but at the same time just wanted to say keep your chins up Redskin fans. You guys were 3-6 last year and won the division at 10-6. There is still a lot of time left and you have the Lions at home next week. You guys will be angry and your at home against a Lions team that isn't very good on the road and lost a heartbreaker to the Cardinals in the final minute. Then you face a Raiders team that you guys can beat. RG3 hopefully will get into a groove by next week. The Redskins are a classy team and most Packer fans have nothing but love for ya. Just remember you guys got us the last time in overtime and physically beat the crap out of us in 2010. I hope you win your division. . RG3 gets into a groove and the Skins will be just as good as anybody. You had over 400 yards of total offense and torched our defense. The fumble by James Jones just before halftime I thought was going to come back and bite us because I was afraid the Skins would rally like last week. You did rally a bit as well. Again keep your heads up. I hope Merriweather is ok and comes back next week. God bless you guys.

Its a long season brother and thinks can certainly change for the better. Your offense put allot of yards up against us in 2010 but LaRon Landry was playing out of his mind that game. Two different teams and obviously two different outcomes. Hopefully we see you again in the playoffs.

#HTTR

I'm so accustomed to jagoff fans of opposing teams coming in here and chest-thumping after days like today.  Kudos, ThePackisback.  You certainly live up to the reputation that Green Bay fans have for being classy and gracious.  Good luck to you and the Packers.

I have been watching football many years and packer fans have always been some of the classiest and respectable fans in the game. And it shows here. Good game today, hopefully this club can turn around and start playing well again, regardless Aaron Rodgers Is the best qb in the game and I will never forget us drafting one pick after you guys did the year you got him. Green Bay is the only team that I don't mind seeing win Super Bowls just because I've encountered so many of their good hearted fans. Good luck pack fan I hope you guys all do well!

Head has been down for two weeks now. Lousy start to a promising season. We've had our asses handed to us two weeks in a row. If we played better ball (ie no penalties, turnovers, missed tackles and just looking lost) but lost a couple of close ones, I wouldn't feel too bad. But we've been mauled and we look like complete garbage right now. Head staying down.

I swear for fan base that rightful deserve to thump their chest, you packer fans are truly the classiest and I would dare say almost as legendary as your team. Good game homie and best of wishes on the rest of the season. I just hope you are right about our team, because from were I am sitting, it is not looking like it .

I dont post a lot and its posters like you who are the reason. **** off.

And to Packisback, Hail! You all looked good today, heres to a healthy rest of the season for both teams! Hope to see you all again! Good luck

You obviously took my post wrongly, but I won't interrupt you're holier than though rant.

I dont post a lot and its posters like you who are the reason. **** off.

And to Packisback, Hail! You all looked good today, heres to a healthy rest of the season for both teams! Hope to see you all again! Good luck

ThePackIsBack probably could have waited until Wednesday to post this when us skins fans have had time to move on from this loss, but I agree with you it was very classy nonetheless. The packers are a great team. Wanna make it up to us for beating our team today though, go beat the heck out of the cowboys, eagles and giants. I would forgive them if they did that :)

I am happy we won but at the same time just wanted to say keep your chins up Redskin fans. You guys were 3-6 last year and won the division at 10-6. There is still a lot of time left and you have the Lions at home next week. You guys will be angry and your at home against a Lions team that isn't very good on the road and lost a heartbreaker to the Cardinals in the final minute. Then you face a Raiders team that you guys can beat. RG3 hopefully will get into a groove by next week. The Redskins are a classy team and most Packer fans have nothing but love for ya. Just remember you guys got us the last time in overtime and physically beat the crap out of us in 2010. I hope you win your division. . RG3 gets into a groove and the Skins will be just as good as anybody. You had over 400 yards of total offense and torched our defense. The fumble by James Jones just before halftime I thought was going to come back and bite us because I was afraid the Skins would rally like last week. You did rally a bit as well. Again keep your heads up. I hope Merriweather is ok and comes back next week. I hate those Cowgirls as well and the Giants just like you guys do. God bless you guys.

Thanks Pack. You guys were hitting on all cylinders today, even gashing us for your first 100 yard rusher for the first time in awhile. Last week I didn't think our comeback was because the Eagles let up, but yesterday was completely because you guys let up. Thanks for that at least, as by and large you took us behind the woodshed and beat the hell out of us. We have issues, and I don't think some of them are fixable until people are fired. I'll be rooting for you guys, wanted you to beat San Fran pretty badly.

I was nervous at halftime that you guys would come back especially after that James Jones bonehead play by him. I am worried about next week going to Cincinatti. That will be a tough game. I hope they win tonight so were not facing a desperate team next week in their place. You guys are more then welcome to visit Green Bay anytime. We would love to have ya. :)

Archived