Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keep Your Heads Up Guys

ThePackisback

I bleed burgundy and gold, but I have immense respect for the packers and their fans.  The loss hurts like a mf though. 

Since we were blown out, I am more angry at our team for not really showing up than I am at the Packers.  they handled their business.

I struggle to believe, though, that we will win more than a game or two. Now its a long season, and I recognize that things can change (late 2012 was a prime example).  So I'll continue to hold out hope.  But that is all I have right now.

HTTR, and FIRE Haslett.

I am happy we won but at the same time just wanted to say keep your chins up Redskin fans. 

thanks Pack ... it's almost impossible to cheer against GB, of course yesterday I really wanted someone to kill Aaron.  :angry:  ;)

We started off 1-2 last  year and things did turn around.  I just know this team is better than what we have seen, so I'm still holding out hope. 

Classiest fan base in the NFL for sure. It was amazing to see the fans give a standing ovation to dumb ass Merriweather after he dropped 2 illegal hits on their players and knocked himself out. I have no hate for the Pack or its fan base.

I don't think Merriweather has read the rule book since he last played consistently... 3 years ago!!

Class from fans of football teams in green jerseys is something I'm unfamiliar with (I'm looking at you Phili) so it's welcome to see that it can exist. Wasn't expecting a win but wasn't expecting the beating that we got either. Anyway, best of luck to both squads this season and I hope we meet again in the playoffs.

Archived