Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HBO Hard Knocks '13 : Cincinnati Bengals

TheDiplomat

Anyone else watching this season?

Epsiode 1

http://www.watchseriesus.com/2013/08/hard-knocks-season-8-episode-1.html

Episode 2 comes on tonight. Love the inside looks. Was hard to see the undrafted rookie injured and crying. Pretty intense scene. Could care less about the Bengals, but this show will always catch my attention.

Side note: Anyone see how obnoxious James Harrison was in ep. 1? Here's his flawed reasoning on hating Hard Knocks... 

""I don't feel they deserve to be here. They did nothing to be here, other than want to be here," Harrison said, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported. "They didn't put no blood, sweat and tears into none of this. All these men in here, they did that. They (the cameras) did nothing. No one deserves to see this, to come inside of this unless you're a part of this. That's why."

What an idiot. You would think the camera-men were attempting to make the roster or take his spot. 

"Could care less about the Bengals, but this show will always catch my attention."

Same here!  While I don't pay attention to Cinci normally - I really enjoy the way HBO captures the team.  It's always interesting to see "behind the curtain", if only a little....I agree on Harrison too.  He looks like he is by himself.  Not boys w/ anybody and doesn't seem to be part of any team bonding.

HBO has the best producers and photographers in the business. They Have done a great job photographing the city... I live in Cincy and am not a Bengal fan but the show is excellent.

Last seasons Miami dolphins shows were great too.

Would love to see the skins featured.

Lippincott was such a douche. The word here was that he was a great guy just caught in some bad moments.... Right.

I personally like the show and look forward to it. I even have my gf watching it with me now. It's pretty entertaining and I find myself laughing a lot with some of the guys characters... Margus Hunt is a massive individual btw. James Harrison seems like the type of dude who would beat up a grandma if Wendy's didn't add extra pickles...

Good show though... I'll certainly continue to watch. Hue Jackson seems to me like a fun, yet stern coach and I certainly wouldn't mind him on my staff. The Raiders might regret letting him go.

With the way the media has turned that show into something completely negative recently, I'd be surprised if it lasts much longer, or doesn't feature anything but desperate teams like the Jaguars for the rest of it's existence.

I was thinking the same.  But I think there are a few owners that will allow it, so it may have some legs.  Still, hope it never comes to DC (don't think it will).

• 9 months later...

Archived