Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3-Do NOT Give Up Your Day Job...

Dan T.

I see that almost all of you totally missed my point. I don't know if the context of my post was too difficult to understand. How did you all become so fixated on the video? I mentioned I don't care about the video. It's really not worth the argument, it's like having an argument with a wife.....she hears what she wants to hear and does not care about facts or being right....lol HAIL and K.I.M

I see that almost all of you totally missed my point. I don't know if the context of my post was too difficult to understand. How did you all become so fixated on the video? I mentioned I don't care about the video. It's really not worth the argument, it's like having an argument with a wife.....she hears what she wants to hear and does not care about facts or being right....lol HAIL and K.I.M

Hubby & I were both debaters in HS, so we try to argue with parliamentary procedure...I call "point of order" when he interrupts me, lol

well maybe you shouldn't have posted it in the thread about the video??? Maybe the RGIII specific one would have been better?

Archived