Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’ve never felt older. This sentence makes less sense each time I read it

Could you translate please ? I guess treball stands for 3 points field goals, besides that I'm clueless.

Edited by FrFan

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39003958/kings-come-back-stun-warriors-advance-tournament

SACRAMENTO -- The Kings have been waiting for their moment to stand up to the Warriors -- their mean, nagging, overbearing Northern California big brothers -- dating back to last season.

With 10 seconds to go Tuesday night, Malik Monk squared up Andrew Wiggins, looking for a way around him. Monk got himself just inside the free throw line and, off balance, shoved the ball up with one hand and banked it in, securing the Kings a 124-123 victory. The win punched their ticket to the quarterfinals of the NBA in-season tournament. But that didn't matter as much to the Kings as finally standing up to the team that has put them down so many times before.

"We want to win. Obviously, our fans want us to beat Golden State," De'Aaron Fox said. "A game this close, coming back from down 24, you want to win regardless of if it's a tournament game or not."

34 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Warriors suck. Be lucky to get a 6-8 seed 

Y'all gonna trade Curry or let him stay knowing you suck like Lakers did Kobe?.

It bothered me seeing how that went down, but different situation I didn't see Kobe begging to get out if, nor Curry.

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Y'all gonna trade Curry or let him stay knowing you suck like Lakers did Kobe?.

It bothered me seeing how that went down, but different situation I didn't see Kobe begging to get out if, nor Curry.

Steph is still playing at an MVP level. You have to try to win, not sure what the warriors can do. Don’t really have any assets. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 4:14 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Girl and her family are not cooperating with police. Bet the story will be that he met her in a club claiming she was 18. No one will have any means of knowing if any NDA was exchanged for a large sum of money. 

Re: Giddey

Young.  Dumb.  and full of something. 

Re: Draymond

Not only did Draymond not get a flop violation.  He spent 2 minutes complaining to the ref.  Tee the man up.  I see 2 clips a week like this. 

I guess its useful keeping him around if they need to change the line later....

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39031387/mavericks-make-nba-history-30-0-run-loss-thunder

One night after becoming a father for the first time, Doncic helped a short-handed Dallas squad rally from a 24-point deficit in the fourth quarter to take the lead, but the Mavs failed to finish off the Oklahoma City Thunder. Dallas' 30-0 spurt -- the biggest run in the NBA since at least 1997-98, according to the Elias Sports Bureau -- and Doncic's 36-point, 15-rebound, 18-assist performance weren't enough for the Mavericks to avoid a 126-120 loss to the Thunder.