Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I dont post much, but I do want to speak on last night. Look man I am from PG County. I an very familiar with a lot of African dudes faking like they hard, and because many of us over here in the states are ignorant, we believe them. They are nothing but rich boys here for an education. The ones that are not rich, are no different than your average dude on the streets which means they cannot fight. Seen them pull that stuff where I went to middle school and high school in Laurel where it is real diverse and full of African folk, and where I grew up in Upper Marlboro. I will say they are a prideful bunch and know who they are and where they came from, and as a black man in America I admire that because a lot of us are lost but it makes me upset seeing many of them fake like they hard. They not, and it shows. I like Embiid, but I wish he would just play basketball.  Stop frontin. 

• Like 2

The twitter **** talk between Towns and Embiid was more entertaining than their silly wrestling match.   “I was raised around lions.”  What does that even mean?  Did he have sneak by them on his way to school?  Can Americans from the sticks claim they were raised around grizzly bears?  Canadians going to start pointing out polar bears ain’t nothing to **** with.  

• Haha 1

Yeah..... Lions arent gonna teach you how to throw hands.

I hope somebody whoops his ass for real before this season ends. Didnt even land a blow, had Simmons basically holding KAT in a cripple crossface, and is getting up and hyping up the crowd like he's Maximus.

Dude is just a loser in every way imaginable. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah..... Lions arent gonna teach you how to throw hands.

I hope somebody whoops his ass for real before this season ends. Didnt even land a blow, had Simmons basically holding KAT in a cripple crossface, and is getting up and hyping up the crowd like he's Maximus.

Dude is just a loser in every way imaginable. 

dude is a troll and he can back it up on the court when healthy. 

13 hours ago, Destino said:

The twitter **** talk between Towns and Embiid was more entertaining than their silly wrestling match.   “I was raised around lions.”  What does that even mean?  Did he have sneak by them on his way to school?  Can Americans from the sticks claim they were raised around grizzly bears?  Canadians going to start pointing out polar bears ain’t nothing to **** with.  

You totally missed the maple tree fights with Canadians. Im personally disappointed in you. 

6 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t care what Embiid does. He’s entertaining. Whether it’s picking fights and looking soft, twitter shenanigans, trash talking, jacking 3s, embarrassing himself, or playing like one of the best players in the league. 

he always delivers 

Why cant you just agree with me like the good old days...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Didn't Pops' Spurs tank one year during their many many many years of success? Or am I remembering that wrong...Also this is probably the best thing long term for the Dubs. Let the kids play, get a top 5 pick, and get heathy Klay back next year. 

David Robinson got hurt that year, Mr. Fundamentals arrived the next

Nobody in this upcoming draft has that kind of guaranteed superstardom about their game though

6 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

David Robinson got hurt that year, Mr. Fundamentals arrived the next

Nobody in this upcoming draft has that kind of guaranteed superstardom about their game though

So like Klay and Steph getting hurt...the difference is that I suspect the Dubs don't need a superstar to compete next year. That said...someone like Deni Avdija would probably fit well with that team.

Edited by The Evil Genius

I thought this season was gonna be pretty bleh, but man, these boys are making ball fun again. Reminds me of that '04 team 

Didnt know what go expect from Herro, and Nunn has come out of nowhere, man. I'm anxious to see what Jimmy and these young guys can do.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I thought this season was gonna be pretty bleh, but man, these boys are making ball fun again. Reminds me of that '04 team 

Didnt know what go expect from Herro, and Nunn has come out of nowhere, man. I'm anxious to see what Jimmy and these young guys can do.

You jelly we come back stronger next year?