Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Load management is flat out idiotic. 

Hard to say that when Toronto literally just won a championship using load management for Kawhi

On 11/7/2019 at 2:53 AM, -JB- said:

Trae Young 9 points tonight shot 0-8 from three in a blowout loss to the Bulls.  Yeah, give me Dončić.

One game samples aint it. Doncic shot like 2 for 14 overall against the nuggets a few games ago.

Long term Doncic probably offers more with his size and rebounding, but Trae got that anywhere past half court range, thats a different monster all together.

2 of my favorites to watch in league right now

19 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Hard to say that when Toronto literally just won a championship using load management for Kawhi

One game samples aint it. Doncic shot like 2 for 14 overall against the nuggets a few games ago.

Long term Doncic probably offers more with his size and rebounding, but Trae got that anywhere past half court range, thats a different monster all together.

He did too much of that at Oklahoma which is why I wasn’t too high on him coming into the league.  He has impressed me with some ridiculous play thus far, there’s just no way I’d take him over Dončić.

4 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

League is full of fun players to watch, and at every position.  Not too long ago we were all lamenting the death of the nba center.  That time has thankfully ended.  No matter what kind of play you like, there’s someone doing it pretty well right now.  Great time to be a basketball fan.  

• Like 2

Perfect storm for GS, probably. Lot of those dudes need a break. If I'm Draymond I'm probably making plans to gnaw on the legs of one of these refs during a loose ball in their next game....

Should get em a year long suspension,  just in time for the whole gang to be back together again around this time next year, with their shiny #1 overall pick.

12 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Wtf??  Gummies as in an edible?  That can give you seizures?

It's being reported that he had a panic attack.  That must have been humiliating as hell.  Imagine traveling for work with your coworkers and trying to be low key about the edible you just took, and then just absolutely losing it. 

43 minutes ago, Destino said:

It's being reported that he had a panic attack.  That must have been humiliating as hell.  Imagine traveling for work with your coworkers and trying to be low key about the edible you just took, and then just absolutely losing it. 

they only flew from Phoenix to LA, that man got hit with something potent