Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I listened to that "this is how you remind me" song by Nickelback that they spammed on MTV 2 when I was a young teenager.  I liked it.  Downloaded it on Napster and burned it onto a mix CD with 3 doors down, alien ant farm, deftones, and papa roach.  No one can be held accountable for their musical taste from a certain age.  The important thing was that I pretended I had always hated Nickelback when the world determined they were a punchline.  You need to renounce Imagine Dragons Momma.  Usually I'm for people liking what they like, but there are some taboos that shouldn't be broken.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Migos isn't trash.  That song Stir Fry is dope.  Made that my character's theme song in 2k.

If I knew you 15 years ago, you'd probably be trying to convince me that Speakerboxxx/Love Below is the greatest rap album ever, too.

• Haha 1

Last night was a don't poke the bear moment in LA. When the Dubs are focused (and mad), not sure how anyone will keep it close. 

Also..how the heck was there no room for Bogut on other NBA teams? You're telling me that there isn't room for a big man who likes to do the dirty work?

Edited by The Evil Genius