Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

wait tilll Howard plays. 

He played today and we still got blown out.  Most talented wizards team I've seen in my lifetime, which ain't saying much, yet playing some the worst basketball I've ever seen them play.  Go figure. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I would like that for yall., long as you aren't giving too much.

It's not a trade, it's a buyout then he is signing with the Lakers. Might cost them a million. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1

It is a stupid move and the same sort of stupid move that Lebron played in Cleveland with the Cavs.  They aren't competing for a championship this year, and he'll just take a bench spot and experience from somebody that could help them in the future.

This his how you ended up with guys like Mike Miller and Jones being on the Cavs bench that were essentially unplayable once they got deep in the playoffs, and their bench never got better (and really only got worse) as Lebron was in Cleveland, making it harder for them to compete.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PeterMP said:

It is a stupid move and the same sort of stupid move that Lebron played in Cleveland with the Cavs.  They aren't competing for a championship this year, and he'll just take a bench spot and experience from somebody that could help them in the future.

This his how you ended up with guys like Mike Miller and Jones being on the Cavs bench that were essentially unplayable once they got deep in the playoffs, and their bench never got better (and really only got worse) as Lebron was in Cleveland, making it harder for them to compete.

I see he's already performed the Black Sacrament on Like Walton.

It has begun...

Let's take a moment to reflect on how far basketball has spread globally by watching this 30 year old Israeli (born and developed) player pulling a shammgod crossover in the NBA.  I mean sure, he appears to hurt himself in the process, but whatever it still happened.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It has begun...

This whole thing feels like Magic being desperate, ultra agressive way to win a ring while LeBron still is there (or at least show hes trying).  It would be a bad look to not even make the playoffs this year, dont care what the plan is.

I dont believe they have a plan to really beat the Warriors dynasty, but arent going to wait them out either.

3 hours ago, Destino said:

Let's take a moment to reflect on how far basketball has spread globally by watching this 30 year old Israeli (born and developed) player pulling a shammgod crossover in the NBA.  I mean sure, he appears to hurt himself in the process, but whatever it still happened.  

I love the audible "oh ****!" immediately after he pulls the move

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It has begun...

I think most expected trouble between Lebron and a coach that wants to run a system.  Lebron has played his way everywhere, and with excellent results.  Luke Walton looked like a bad fit from the start.

and I really want the wizards to hire him, but they won’t because Ernie is the devil.

• Haha 1