Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

For Chicago to tank they'd have to have a fire sale.  They probably aren't going to lose enough games to miss the playoffs, let alone finish in the bottom 5 of the league, with their roster and the way they play defense.  I don't see them doing that, especially now that people are worried Rose may never really be the same guy he was before the first knee injury.

Speaking of tanking, I think it's time for the Sixers to trade Turner. Dude is finally playing like a 2nd overall pick.

My dream: Either Blazers or T'Wolves start to suck hardcore and Bulls offer Deng, Boozer, the Bobcats 1st and Mirotic for either Aldridge or Love. 

But I seriously doubt we will see Rose before October of 2014 so yeah, gut the team. Trade Deng and Boozer. Honestly, with Hinrich and Teague playing as PGs, they may barely score 80 points a game.

They are both ****ing awful.

I hate Kirk Hinrich more than any other player in the NBA. He is so terrible but analysts will swear that he is one of the most underrated guys in the league. Playoffs are a toss up for the Bulls now

#304 on the list of why the Spurs are the Spurs is the fact that they seem like the most deadly serious team in the league from afar, but up close, there is all kinds of weird funny stuff going on there. I think Pop is probably hysterical behind closed doors. It seems entirely possible that Pop said to Parker, "Let's make Bonner play point and see what happens."

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

Guess we know the Eastern Conference Finals now.  Indy/Miami though that was 75% likely anyway, Rose's injury just solidifies it.

Can we redo our guesses for the Eastern Conference playoffs now? Because I don't think anyone could have predicted this mess before the season. 35 wins might get an Atlantic Division team the #4 seed.

I think we can probably predict the playoff teams with like 80% accuracy. It'd be close to 100 if we could predict injuries. Feels like you make yourself a playoff team in the summer because its all about the quality of players on your roster. The best seasons happen for the teams with the most talented and balanced rosters. That doesn't necessarily happen in the NFL and MLB. There's a lot of magic that goes into a good season there.

East:

1.) Chicago

2.) Miami

3.) Brooklyn

4.) New York

5.) Indiana

6.) Cleveland

7.) Washington

8.) Boston

9.) Milwaukee

10.) Detroit

11.) Atlanta

12.) Charlotte

13.) Toronto

14.) Orlando

15.) Philadelphia

Yea....80 percent accuracy. Your #1, #3, #4, #6, #7, and #8 seeds may not make the playoffs at all. Your #11 might be a #3 seed. Your #13 might win its division and be the #4 seed.

I don't blame you for this, but good gravy......The East is a mess. If I'm Miami, I'm playing Wade and Bosh 25 minutes a night from here on out. And I'm cutting back on Lebron's minutes too (though not as much because he is a cyborg). I don't even care about the division at this point. There is no difference between the 2 and 3 seed; I'm sweeping Atlanta in round 2 if the games are played in Tokyo. I want those guys healthy and well-rested come May. And they are getting a Top 3 seed if they play Lebron with Pat Riley at the 2 guard.

Everything that I've read about torn meniscus injury talks about a 12 week recovery...aww **** it. Nevermind

I'm confused. And pissed. And hurt. 

It depends on whether they repair the meniscus or remove it. Remove it and it's a quicker recovery - except you now lack a meniscus. They clearly went the repair route. I don't blame them. You really don't want Derrick Rose going the bone on bone route at age 25.

On the other hand, Good Lord, when did he become 25?

It depends on whether they repair the meniscus or remove it. Remove it and it's a quicker recovery - except you now lack a meniscus. They clearly went the repair route. I don't blame them. You really don't want Derrick Rose going the bone on bone route at age 25.

On the other hand, Good Lord, when did he become 25?

you're actually right.

I'm just pissed off man

Kobe signs a 2 year extension that will be between 40-50 mil? I thought he would have taken the Duncan route and take less to have better players around him. 

Kobe makes the Lakers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than what they are paying him. ANd much more than what Duncan earns for the Spurs.

BUt I agree, he shoulda took 20 mill a year.