Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

19 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ugh, Boston's starting to walk away with this one.  There's a good bit of time left, but still.

Jrue Holiday is fantastic.  Silver lining for me if Boston wins this thing...that dude deserves all the good things.

The most likeable dude on either team. Love Jrue Holiday!

• Like 1

It’s funny cause legitimately Boston is a -10 favorite. There or abouts. They are just that much better 

because Dallas jumped out early to a lead you could get Boston -4.5 115 shortly after tipoff 

I usually hate taking favorites but when one side is betting things so out of whack it’s fun be on the other side 

Smart move. Lakers have old stars on their way out. That is a short term job destined to end in disappointment. No coach that’s building a solid legacy already should even consider it. 

• Like 2

@Renegade7 you can thumb me as much as you like but until the Mavs learn that 2x1 = 2 and 3 x 0 = 0 they will continue to lose. Too many 3 points attempts when they could try a bit to get a 2 instead. Noticed that especially towards the end of the 4th. Turnovers is killing them and doesn't have to. 

• Thumb down 1

4 minutes ago, zCommander said:

@Renegade7 you can thumb me as much as you like but until the Mavs learn that 2x1 = 2 and 3 x 0 = 0 they will continue to lose. Too many 3 points attempts when they could try a bit to get a 2 instead. Noticed that especially towards the end of the 4th. Turnovers is killing them and doesn't have to. 

I yawn out of habit when folks predict sweeps after 2 games in a 7 game series...you jus happened to post it this time.

• Thumb down 1

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I yawn out of habit when folks predict sweeps after 2 games in a 7 game series...you jus happened to post it this time.

Except mine was not a prediction it was based on their behavior. If their behavior is the same then yes Boston in 4. 

Lebron is a coach killer. Smart move. 

shame for LA, not sure he’d translate well to the pros but he could have. Won’t find out cause who the **** with options wants to go coach lebron’s team? If it works out he’ll take all the credit and if it doesn’t you’ll take all the blame 

6 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Except mine was not a prediction it was based on their behavior. If their behavior is the same then yes Boston in 4. 

That’s literally how predictions work 

the flip side is saying behavior will change and produce a different result 

Edited by tshile

45 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

There is no doubt Dallas will likely win one. Which one will be hard to see coming. 

trust me I’m trying to figure out when to finally throw down on Dallas with the points. Game 3 is a great time cause people will finally stop betting on them and shift the line in the other direction. 

Edited by tshile

15 minutes ago, zCommander said:

It's always a prediction until it happens.

11 minutes ago, tshile said:

There is no doubt Dallas will likely win one. Which one will be hard to see coming. 

trust me I’m trying to figure out when to finally throw down on Dallas with the points. Game 3 is a great time cause people will finally stop betting on them and shift the line in the other direction. 

I feel you.

Boston is notorious for laying eggs out of nowhere for no reason. 

Dallas should earn one, would be shocked if Boston doesn't give one up and folks looking around like "wtf".

Doesn't mean Dallas is winning the series, but they not winning a single game is too easy. 

I love how a couple weeks ago Wolves were destined for greatness after going as pendulum swing back and forth as you can in a series against the Nuggets. 

Now that at home watching the Finals like my Wizards.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

That’s literally how predictions work 

the flip side is saying behavior will change and produce a different result 

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

It's always a prediction until it happens.

I don't like Boston. My comment was more of if they, Mavs, keep this **** up then it will be Boston in 4. I didn't say Boston is going to win in 4 before the Finals started. That would have been a prediction. 

53 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Checking in.

Have the Celts been inconsistent during these playoffs? I’m wondering if I can take them serous yet. 😜😂

And where were you while I was doing the hard yet neccesary work of speaking this into existence?

Jumanji?

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg