Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

9 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

You're salty as Hell because the nutkicker got hit for starting something?  What are you, a Warriors fan now?  Or was it Bulls or Hornets, I forget which.

Awh, that’s cute Steve.  Expect more than that from you, but whatever.  I’m not a Warriors fan, but outside my team, still a fan of the sport and I think that y’all are blowing this elbow out of proportion.  

And I know for a fact that if it was reversed, y’all would be calling for Green’s head.  

But keep trying to take shots at me, just makes me laugh :)

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

As a fan of both teams, I thought Dray threw an elbow.

They they showed it again and it looks like Beal was holding Drays arm. And there wasn't an elbow thrown. Beal then slaps him from behind. Not sure what Beal was doing other than trying to provoke.

Can't blame the refs for the double techs though. Dray shouldn't have gotten the first one earlier but that's Dray. Not knowing when to shut up to the refs. 

Good game though and another tough loss for Le Wiz.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Not sure who you are, don't really care.......but anywho 

I just lol'd.  Yes frequency of posting should definitely be the marker of credibility.

Draymond was blocking Beal out, got basically a facemask.  You can defend your precious little Beal all you want, but it was a cheap shot on Green.  Everyone watching the game without blinders (cause I'm not a fan of either team) could clearly see that Beal acted like a **** and took a cheap shot at Green. 

Green wrapped him up to avoid a fight and still got ejected, which was the wrong call, imo.  Warriors should have gotten a tech free throw and the ball.  I read this thread and the Wiz thread and all y'all would have produced 2-4 pages of ****ing if it were reversed and it was Green doing the same to Beal.  Y'all be calling for suspensions, etc.  So give it a ****ing rest. 

No one is defending Beal's ejection.  Elbow, no elbow, there's no question Beal should have been ejected.  But "Green wrapped him up to avoid a fight"?  Yes, avoid that fight all way into bearhugging him into the ground.  That sure is an interesting way to avoid a fight.  You have two players escalate a box out scuffle to going down to the ground together in arm lock all way into the crowd area, they are getting ejected, as well they should be.

He's just still crying about how they couldn't close out the Celtics last year and came up one game short of 50, like thats the magical number to win championships or something.  

What's even funnier is they all want 50 wins but when the last won a championship they only had 44......they got 54 the next year and lost in the finals.  But whatever floats your boat I guess :cheers:

Assuming you're referring to Wizards fans at large, but sure shame on us for wanting to win game 7 and also wanting to get 50 wins.  No particular meaning to 50 other than it's one more than 49, but still better than 49.

6 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Come on man, Wall did not play well in the 4th quarter

But you referred to last 2 mins, where Wizards were already down 7.  Wall missed 2 threes and a free throw, but he still scored 5 of the 8 points and shot 50% from the field.  Pretty sure that's not why we lost today.

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Not so sure about that.  Elbow as he’s getting a face mask.  Sure.  

Nah, one of the camera angles from the other side of the court showed the elbow he threw into Beal’s chest right before Beal clocked him. 

No need to defend him, we all know he’s dirty. 

7 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Didn't look like much of an elbow to me, just my opinion.  It's called boxing out, if Beal can't take it, maybe he should retire and join the cupcake wars.

Dude, really? How is he boxing out without getting in any kind of stance to do that and throwing one random elbow with his left? That wasn’t boxing out, they were jawing at each other all game and he took a cheap shot....like he usually does. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bearrock said:

I just lol'd.  Yes frequency of posting should definitely be the marker of credibility.

No one is defending Beal's ejection.  Elbow, no elbow, there's no question Beal should have been ejected.  But "Green wrapped him up to avoid a fight"?  Yes, avoid that fight all way into bearhugging him into the ground.  That sure is an interesting way to avoid a fight.  You have two players escalate a box out scuffle to going down to the ground together in arm lock all way into the crowd area, they are getting ejected, as well they should be.

Assuming you're referring to Wizards fans at large, but sure shame on us for wanting to win game 7 and also wanting to get 50 wins.  No particular meaning to 50 other than it's one more than 49, but still better than 49.

But you referred to last 2 mins, where Wizards were already down 7.  Wall missed 2 threes and a free throw, but he still scored 5 of the 8 points and shot 50% from the field.  Pretty sure that's not why we lost today.

I Never said anything about the frequency of posting indicating anything.  I said I don't know you which is true because I don't recall interacting with you in any posts on any topic in here.  I said I don't really care, which I don't because you piling on me for my opinion and I don't know you.  

I'm not saying that Green isn't a cheap shot artist, **** talker supreme, etc.  He is, we all know that.  I'll admit that I was wrong about not wanting a double tech on the play.  They had to do that and if Green hadn't ran his mouth earlier then he most likely would have just gotten his first technical foul and still in the game, with Beal getting a tech and ejection.  

I'm not a Wiz fan, I'm on these boards because I am a die-hard Redskins fan.  So my teams in other sports, most members hate/dislike, I understand that as many posters on here are from or still living in the DMV area.  I was actually joking around about the 50 win season, yes, any fan of any team want's theirs to win 50+ games a season, the ones that do or get into the 60+ win column are among the best with a shot (once GS fizzles out in a few years).  It was me poking fun as the 50 wins/season thing as it's mentioned on here and the Wiz thread all the time.  

I honestly think that you lost because of Beal getting himself ejected.  I don't care who the player is, but I think it's a **** move to hit someone in the face from behind.  Beal just happened to be the one to do it, which seems out of character based on how I've seen him act on and off the court (very little since I'm not in that market) and some of the things the guys on here post about him.  I think if Beal doesn't do that, y'all keep the momentum going and take one from the champs on the road.  

2 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Nah, one of the camera angles from the other side of the court showed the elbow he threw into Beal’s chest right before Beal clocked him. 

No need to defend him, we all know he’s dirty. 

Dude, really? How is he boxing out without getting in any kind of stance to do that and throwing one random elbow with his left? That wasn’t boxing out, they were jawing at each other all game and he took a cheap shot....like he usually does. 

I don't know bro, there are so many angles, vids, some make it look like no elbow, some make it look like some elbow.  Just in my opinion, if there was an elbow it didn't appear to be anything to warrant Beal snapping and hitting a man in the face from behind and starting a fight. 

Dray is a dirty player, he has a past, not really defending him overall, but on that one play cause I didn't think it was dirty on his part.  Beal doesn't do that, Dray most likely still gets himself ejected by running his mouth to the officials about how they were calling the game.  

I think the Wiz are a really good team, the vets should know better than to get themselves ejected though, especially in a game like that after coming off a loss their previous game.  I think talent wise, there is no reason they shouldn't be a 2 seed in the east and pushing the Cavs in the ECF.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bearrock said:

You got me there. I should have referenced specifically where he was chucking some 3’s and lead to the 9-0 Warriors run.