Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fans in Colorado

fuji869

Alrighty just reading thru the post it doesn't look like anyone is doing a tailgate for ES. Is anyone going to be tailgating at all? I would like to tailgate and willing to bring some food or drinks. Let me know.

i know there is a group that will be tailgating in the 10 $ pepsi south prius lot. They will have a redskins flag up and im pretty sure youd be welcome to come as well as anyone else......

my god that was fun.

Hail yea....I got pictures with cooley, snyder and doc walker......loads of fun...

That place was amazing last night. I think they're right, that was the biggest turn out to one of these ever. The place was packed like a sardine can but the real treat was the view if you went upstairs to the rooftop bar.

1DA9A21F-F41C-42B0-9679-54DBCD009626-550

Def the best ES Sat. nt party we've ever had! Hundreds of B&G followers under one roof, or on the roof. I was surprised to not see any ESers I could recognize. TK is normally hard to miss.

And now we have a perfect day for football.

Hail!

I was up on the roof with TLC, MIA, Pete, Ben, Halter, Mike & Rick.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone - just wanted to post an update that the fan group that had been meeting at the Tavern Downtown last year has moved back to the Tavern Uptown for the season.

Bigger screens, private room, dedicated bar, dedicated sound, better brunch options, and easier parking! Hopefully it's just a better experience for everyone! We'll be there for every game, so I hope if you are in the Denver area you will come on by!

Here's the link to our Facebook group, where we'll be posting all the updates:https://www.facebook.com/groups/RedskinsFansOfDenver/

Archived