Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fans in Colorado

fuji869

I'll be in Denver with three other Redskins fans for this game. We have our flight and hotel booked. Still waiting on when to buy tickets. We'll be staying downtown on Auraria Parkway. We'll be in Friday and plan on going to the Avalanche game that night. The Tavern sounds like the place we'll be Saturday night to meet up with other Skins fans. Hopefully they can play the Caps game for us.

I'll be in Denver with three other Redskins fans for this game. We have our flight and hotel booked. Still waiting on when to buy tickets. We'll be staying downtown on Auraria Parkway. We'll be in Friday and plan on going to the Avalanche game that night. The Tavern sounds like the place we'll be Saturday night to meet up with other Skins fans. Hopefully they can play the Caps game for us.

Please post when you find tickets and prices....I'll be there with a few of my buddies from Friday thru Monday....staying at the JW Marriot.

Fantastic thread. Thanks for setting up the Facebook pages; I've friended both. Last year I went to my local watering hole, but this year, I plan on surrounding myself with other Skins fan in LoDo!

I will be at Mile High on 10/27 to fight for old DC!

HTTR,

maxiep

Please post when you find tickets and prices....I'll be there with a few of my buddies from Friday thru Monday....staying at the JW Marriot.

I'll let you know when we get tickets. I was going to get them a couple weeks before the game.

Sounds like this thread should be the official Denver game meet up thread.

anyone interest in getting a Redskins Fan box? we could get about 20-30 people in them last time I was in one (for broncos v redskins).

I'm interested in this since I haven't bought tickets yet. It would be myself and three others.

Having lived in Colorado for 3 years (Highlands Ranch) I wish I knew about this Skins fan base while I was there. Colorado is probably my favorite state and this game falls on my birthday weekend, so i was going to spend a few days out there catching up with old friends and doing some sight seeing, maybe hitting Winter Park and a show at Comedy Works down town. Then finish it off with the Skins game on Sunday. 

I looked for tickets couldn't find two, but I think I'm still going and if I cant get tickets I will definitely go to the Tavern, I use to eat there and hang out at LODO's roof top.

anyone interest in getting a Redskins Fan box? we could get about 20-30 people in them last time I was in one (for broncos v redskins).

I'm interested in this since I haven't bought tickets yet. It would be myself and three others.

I'd be interested as well

I have tickets already, but would at least be curious about the details of the fan box

I would also be in on a fan box for 3 of us. Let me know in CO Springs

I checked the Bronco's web-site...they start at $15k for a 28 person suite.  :P    

Even if you managed to get 28 people, it's still ~$535.00pp and I'm guessing that it's even more for high-demand games.   Too much for my cheap ass.

Even if you managed to get 28 people, it's still ~$535.00pp and I'm guessing that it's even more for high-demand games.   Too much for my cheap ass.

welp, so much for that idea LOL.

Yeah i looked at tickets online last night.  they're already getting up there, and prices will probably continue to rise as Oct 27 gets closer.

i'm just lucky enough to work with a Broncos season ticket holder who doesn't care about the Redskins lol.

Im in Windsor, CO up north by Ft Collins... I was lucky enough to get three of the half price tickets when they went on sale ..   I will be at that game and I am also flying into DC for the Monday night opener !!! OMG I can't wait !!!!!    Two Skins games in one year...    what a great year it will be !!!    Jim

welp, so much for that idea LOL.

Yeah i looked at tickets online last night.  they're already getting up there, and prices will probably continue to rise as Oct 27 gets closer.

i'm just lucky enough to work with a Broncos season ticket holder who doesn't care about the Redskins lol.

I wouldn't sweat it...historically, the close the game gets, the better the ticket prices.    The crew that I travel with often pick up tickets the night before and have never "not" gotten tickets...

I'm glad I found this thread. I'll be driving out from houston and would love to get together with everyone saturday night.

its gonna be so much fun.  The Tavern downtown is a great bar and i look forward to hanging out with Skins fans all weekend.  I've already got leave for Friday and Monday, so its gonna get ugly.  I even got a hall pass from the wife for the weekend  :o

drinking_beer_like_a_boss.gif

Archived