Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fans in Colorado

fuji869

We have very good Redskins Fan Club in Seattle with a good showing of fans every week.  It is recognized by the Redskins so we have gotten t shirts and other freebees from the Redskins.  Now we are trying to get a Fans Club Started in Denver.  If you are on Facebook send a friend request to Redskins Rally InDenver.

I use to live in Colorado from 1995 - 1999 but I was exiled from the Mile High City in 1999 after I refused to bow down and worship at the Shrine of John Elway after the Broncos back -2- back Super Bowl Run.  All in all I enjoyed my time living in Colorado and we use to have our own Redskin Fan Club that meet at the Mirage in Littleton but it disbanded after the 1998 season.

redskins-rally-denver_zpsa816102a.gif

i joined your facebook page last night. first name is Matthew. looking forward to meeting you. :)

i think youve alredy posted there, but the Redskins Fans of Denver facebook page has a bunch of us Denver/Boulder/Colorado Springs folks.

Glad to hear that, hope you guys can get a Redskins Fan Club that is as good as ours in Seattle!  BTW if you get razzed by Broncos Fans tell them I a use to tell the:

All I have to say is Super Bowl XXII, we beat you guys with a washed up QB and no named RB.

or

If John Elway is the greatest QB of all time how come he could not win those Super Bowls in the 80s?

OK but who's going to the game?!

I will be there!

My dad just booked his flight out here last night.  We'll be in there too!  Let's invade Mile High!

I'm looking to tailgate all day starting at like 8 AM LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Just booked my trip to Denver... I am absolutely looking for a Redskins tailgate. Would love to avoid having to buy a parking pass, etc... if someone already has a set up we can join. Would certainly be willing to contribute. Would be 3 of us total.

Hey everyone! We run a Redskins Fans group in Denver that meet at the Tavern Downtown to watch the games.  We just confirmed with them for this season. We had 50+ fans attending at the end of last year.  

It's still in the early planning process, but hoping to have a Saturday night pregame party at the Tavern Downtown, and I am sure a bunch of us will be organizing tailgating for those going to the game on Sunday. (The bar will also be available for anyone who doesn't score tickets to the game). Also trying to get designated as an official Redskins Rally, which means hopefully the party will be sponsored by the team! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RedskinsFansOfDenver/ -- this is the local fan page, for people who live in Denver and want to watch together all season

https://www.facebook.com/redskins.rally -- this is another page where you can get updates, it's more people from around the country who will be travelling to Denver for the Oct. 27 game.  

Feel free to check out the info on Facebook, and we will keep updating on this forum as well.  Thanks!  E & E 

Glad to hear that, hope you guys can get a Redskins Fan Club that is as good as ours in Seattle!  BTW if you get razzed by Broncos Fans tell them I a use to tell the:

All I have to say is Super Bowl XXII, we beat you guys with a washed up QB and no named RB.

or

If John Elway is the greatest QB of all time how come he could not win those Super Bowls in the 80s?

The correct question to ask is how did he get such a pathetic team to the Super Bowl?

• 3 weeks later...

Just scored my tickets this morning from a Broncos season ticket holder I work with.  sold them to me at face value :)  Is it October yet?!?!

out of town fans coming in for the entire weekend, there is a Redskins bar downtown called The Tavern, many of us plan on hanging out sometime during Friday and Saturday night before the game Sunday.  I'm new to Colorado, but apparently The Tavern been a Redskins bar for years.  One of the folks who runs the Facebook page "Redskins Fans of Denver" has already talked to the manager and Redskins fans will have their own room :).  Its right smack in the middle of downtown trendy area called "LoDo," Lower Downtown.

http://www.tavernhg.com/downtown/

The Tavern was ranked by Playboy magazine as a "top 10 rooftop and patio bar in America."   :)  

I cannot wait to meet all of you good people coming out here!

denver_post_tavern.jpg

1014151_10151597932799775_1220938981_n.j

Just scored my tickets this morning from a Broncos season ticket holder I work with.  sold them to me at face value :)  Is it October yet?!?!

out of town fans coming in for the entire weekend, there is a Redskins bar downtown called The Tavern, many of us plan on hanging out sometime during Friday and Saturday night before the game Sunday.  I'm new to Colorado, but apparently The Tavern been a Redskins bar for years.  One of the folks who runs the Facebook page "Redskins Fans of Denver" has already talked to the manager and Redskins fans will have their own room :).  Its right smack in the middle of downtown trendy area called "LoDo," Lower Downtown.

http://www.tavernhg.com/downtown/

The Tavern was ranked by Playboy magazine as a "top 10 roottop and patio bar in America."   :)  

I cannot wait to meet all of you good people coming out here!

denver_post_tavern.jpg

1014151_10151597932799775_1220938981_n.j

Being a local of the area, this really is a great bar, looking forward to meeting everyone as well!

There used to be a meetup group that met at the LoDos down in Littleton, but I think it kind of fell apart a few years back.  Too many games spending money to watch McNabb and Zorn et al lose games...  I'm interested in getting together as well.  I live in NE Denver, South of Brighton.

Archived