Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fans in Colorado

fuji869

i believe saturday night we are all going to meet up at The Tavern downtown Saturday night.

as far as the gsme sunday, its a 2:25 start tim. my dad, uncle and I will probably be there around 9:00 to start drinking.

my folks arrive thirsday night, so were down to hang out eith fellow skins fans thirsday and froday night too if anybody wants to get together. :)

I am hoping to avoid buying a parking pass....I'd like to take public transport and meet up with others for a tailgate outside the stadium. But as of yet, no one has any details on anything like that....as soon as someone does, please post here! I'd be willing to contribute any way we can.

We have very good Redskins Fan Club in Seattle with a good showing of fans every week.  It is recognized by the Redskins so we have gotten t shirts and other freebees from the Redskins.  Now we are trying to get a Fans Club Started in Denver.  If you are on Facebook send a friend request to Redskins Rally InDenver.

I use to live in Colorado from 1995 - 1999 but I was exiled from the Mile High City in 1999 after I refused to bow down and worship at the Shrine of John Elway after the Broncos back -2- back Super Bowl Run.  All in all I enjoyed my time living in Colorado and we use to have our own Redskin Fan Club that meet at the Mirage in Littleton but it disbanded after the 1998 season.

Fuji, I used to live in Vancouver BC (probably will be moving back there soon) but I visit often. Where is this club in Seattle? Would love to come down and watch a game.

Kleese, where will you be coming from in the Denver area?

Denver has a pretty good train and bus system that branches out all over the city and surrounding suburbs, and a brand new metro (light rail) station JUST opened for Broncos stadium

http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/stadium-information/parking-transportation

_DSC2327.jpg

Not real familiar with the area, but we are staying at a Double Tree about six miles from downtown. I want to hang with fellow fans in a tailgate setting pre-game and as of yet haven't heard of anything.

There is a FB page called Redskins Fans of Denver...I posted a note over there and there might be the beginnings of a tailgate brewing. I told them several ES'ers would be interested. What we need is someone (probably a local) to step up and take the reins. Someone needs to commit to a spot and then tell everyone else what they need to do to get there.

I'm waiting for the week of the game to get my tickets. Anybody going to the Colorado Avalanche game Friday night? Tickets are dirt cheap like $20. They play the Carolina Hurricanes.

Staying at the Residence Inn on Champa Street. Should be a fun weekend.

I'm waiting for the week of the game to get my tickets. Anybody going to the Colorado Avalanche game Friday night? Tickets are dirt cheap like $20. They play the Carolina Hurricanes.

i'm a local here now, and I have yet to hit a Avalache game in the 2 years I've been here.  Only Denver pro sporting event I haven't been to yet.

Several other folks have expressed interest in the hockey game.  If my dad and uncle are up for it, maybe we'll get some tickets too.

We have very good Redskins Fan Club in Seattle with a good showing of fans every week.  It is recognized by the Redskins so we have gotten t shirts and other freebees from the Redskins.  Now we are trying to get a Fans Club Started in Denver.  If you are on Facebook send a friend request to Redskins Rally InDenver.

I use to live in Colorado from 1995 - 1999 but I was exiled from the Mile High City in 1999 after I refused to bow down and worship at the Shrine of John Elway after the Broncos back -2- back Super Bowl Run.  All in all I enjoyed my time living in Colorado and we use to have our own Redskin Fan Club that meet at the Mirage in Littleton but it disbanded after the 1998 season.

Hey Kevin , Kevin B. here... we met in AZ many moons ago. (2006?)  I'll be at the game with some of the others from ES and elsewhere.  I come in Friday morning so it would be great to catch up with as many other skins fans as possible!

Living in Colorado Springs and a lifetime Redskins fan. Grew up in Rockville, MD. and life brought me out here back in 1993. I have a friend that has season tickets to the Broncos and I have already reserved the tickets to the upcoming game. Can't wait to go up there in October and cheer on the Redskins to victory.

Last time I went to the Redskins/Denver game it did not end how I wanted it to. This time, I believe it will be a different outcome and I will be cheering the Redskins on to victory!!! WOOT!!!

Can't wait for this season to start. It has been a long time since I have looked forward to a great Redskins season. This one has great potential to live up to expectations. HTTR!!!

I've made a few calls to the ticket office on a box.  No responses yet.  I might need to go on the secondary market or ask some corporate friends if they aren't using the box.  However, it seems to be a popular game.  Last time it felt like we just need Lavar on the field there were several huge runs by Denver. 

I'm really excited box or not.  I saw Luck vs RG3 last year which was awesome, now we get to see RG3 vs Peyton Manning. 

• 1 month later...

Its official, taken from the Redskins fans of Denver Facebook Page:

Redskins Rally in Denver 
Hosted by; Eric Skolnick
Saturday October 26th 2013
6:00 - 8:00 PM
The Tavern Downtown.
1949 Market St 
Denver, CO 80202

SEE YOU GUYS IN TWO WEEKS! 

Its official, taken from the Redskins fans of Denver Facebook Page:

Redskins Rally in Denver 

Hosted by; Eric Skolnick

Saturday October 26th 2013

6:00 - 8:00 PM

The Tavern Downtown.

1949 Market St 

Denver, CO 80202

SEE YOU GUYS IN TWO WEEKS! 

I will be there.  My brother and I (diehard skins fans) are flying in from Missouri (with a couple other buddies...one is a bronco fan and the other just likes to party, lol).

I will be tailgating in lot M, which is $30 cash lot, first come first serve.  i plan on being in line by about 8:45am...the lot opens at 9:00 am (2:00 pm local starting time).  8 years ago, I parked there right next to Chris Cooley's family.  There were tons of skins fans everywhere.  It was a great time. 

http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/images/default-source/united-club-images/parking-overview-layout.gif?sfvrsn=0

http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets-and-stadium/tailgating.html#2004tailgating

From the Redskins Rally Seattle facebook page (there's a ton of them coming to Denver for the game):

We'll have several surprises, over 400 rally shirts, and some great speakers. Please be there, you do not want to miss this party.

its going to be so ****ing EPIC!!

Archived