Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Seahawks (Final)

NoLeafClover

Lets go Boys and Gals, its time to dominate the She-hawks !!!!!! Redskins gear already on deck, alot of HATERS all over the place; yea its a GOOD day to be a Redskins fan. Not to mention, my boy just got me my laser cut bronze "man-cave" sculpture. Yea Life is Good but in some hours when we bust up the She-Hawks, its going to get better.

I want us to win this game convincingly. Our team is a lot better than one and done. We just need to limit the big plays from Wilson and Lynch. Their receivers are good but not great. They're not Dez where he could stiff arm a safety then out run the corner to the endzone. Wilson likes to throw those deep jump balls. He is short, we need to keep him in the pocket so he has to be on his toes looking for his windows to throw instead of being able to scramble out for a better view. I say stack the box and take away lynch, outside contain with blitzes only coming up the middle. Make Wilson beat us with a collapsing pocket all evening. On offense I think we can run the ball and open up our play action like we've done to everyone else. I'm sure our coaches have been taking a part this defense in the film room. They say that their defense doesn't hide anything and runs the same formations and believe they're good enough to beat you down even if you know what they're doing. We will test that today.

Yeah, I'm going to pick up a lot of wings and beer. LET'S GET HYPE FELLAS!!!!!!! Our SKINS are in the freaking paloffs, we are NFC East division champs, we are not getting respect from ANYONE in OUR house. I am sick and tired of people thinking they're going to come in to our house and beat us down and rape the wife. Today is the day that stops. Today we play faster, harder, stronger. We punch them in the mouth, kick them when they are down, and then climb the turnbuckle and finish the job.

Looking forward to this game. I can already see the Seattle defensive players looking at each other confused on more than a few plays. The Redskins offense kills teams with misdirection, deception, physicality, and execution. Having a big, fast, strong defense is not necessarily enough against this team. Again, I'm really looking forward to this game!!! :)

It's amazing how something as simple as a football game can electrify a whole city. This morning on my Facebook feed there are TONS of people coming out of the woodwork supporting the Skins, people who I thought didn't even have a clue about the NFL at all. Some might call them "fairweather", I'm just glad that the DMV area is feeling the pulse of how giant this game is for all of us.

OK Gut feeling time. Everyone let's hear what the 'ole gut is telling you about this game. As for me.......I'm nervous, I feel the Skins start off slow on offense and then get it going to win the game 24-14

Ugh, I too have the feeling the skins will start slow on offense, similar to last week vs Dallas, really hope I'm wrong about this one.

Ugh, I too have the feeling the skins will start slow on offense, similar to last week vs Dallas, really hope I'm wrong about this one.

Yea I feel like our scripted plays never really do anything for us lol. Then when Kyle is active in the game responding to what the defense is doing with his play calls then we become unstoppable (well, we stop ourselves)

I'm actually feeling the opposite. I have a gut feeling that we're going to start the game off with a huge play action bomb down the field to someone like Robinson or Moss. We are usually pretty predictable out of the gate, but I think Kyle will have some trickery up his sleeve; and I'm not talking about the head-scratchers that we usually encounter once or twice a game. Something more along the lines of "oh ****.....good call Kyle".

OK Gut feeling time. Everyone let's hear what the 'ole gut is telling you about this game. As for me.......I'm nervous, I feel the Skins start off slow on offense and then get it going to win the game 24-14

I feel like they come out and try and get the passing game going. They will test Sherman & Browner early. Garcon scores first TD.

Confidence is a great thing, and I think the team is believing in itself also. I like Crawford to get some big returns as he is growing more and more comfortable and confident by the game. Maybe even another pick. I too think the Skins win and have as Murp has grown more confident and determined during the week. This team has won two games without the full Bob on. Now it is time to really surge ahead and continue this magical mystery tour.

Confidence is definitely the word of the day. I really don't believe that anyone could find a more confident team than Seattle........when they are at home. There lies the X-factor, to me. Seattle on the road vs. a very confident, equally talented Redskin team, spells DOOM for the Hags IMO

RGIII is far more solid in his brace and starts the game with some triple option to loosen the line up and then it turns into a Morris grind them out interlaced with some more Garcon fireworks. Receivers will be back this game and they will catch. This mix, combined with Morris's 100+ today will let the defense fight with a lead and bring us a FedEx playoff victory. 31-16 Redskins.

Archived