Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Seahawks (Final)

NoLeafClover

It's been said a hundred times already, but this game can not get here soon enough. :)

We MUST beat these guys!

I'm fortunate to work with pretty much all skins-fans, and the atmosphere at work all week was SO awesome, even my boss, who's normally on the douchey-side, was walking around high-fiving people and generally just being a lot cooler.

We win this game and this entire region will be absolutely ELECTRIC.

"Hard to breathe / Feels like floating / So full of love my heart's exploding. / Mouth is dry / Hands are shaking / My heart is yours for the taking. / Acting weird / Not myself / Dancing around like the Keebler elf. / Finally time / for this poor schlubb / To know how it feels to fall in lub.

I am going to miss the start of this game. My girls have a basketball game at 4PM Damn Chesterfield County and scheduling games on Sunday. DVR is set and the phone will be turned off at 430. Does anyone have earbuds so I can listen on my phone at the bball game? How would it look me as the head coach jumping up and down listing to the game as RG3 score a TD and my girls are shooting foul shoots lol.

I am going to miss the start of this game. My girls have a basketball game at 4PM Damn Chesterfield County and scheduling games on Sunday. DVR is set and the phone will be turned off at 430. Does anyone have earbuds so I can listen on my phone at the bball game? How would it look me as the head coach jumping up and down listing to the game as RG3 score a TD and my girls are shooting foul shoots lol.

My brother, may good fortune smile on you for being a good parent. In my line of work, that's one of the most wonderful things I can hear about. :)

Do what is necessary. When the girls are running down the court and you're yelling "that's a bull**** holding call ref" you might get a few looks but that's about all.

ahahhahhaaa, I coach my boys, thankfully we don't return until next week. But I could imagine jumping up and down as the team we are facing makes a three. lol.

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 12:17 PM ----------

All NFLN all talking up Seattle as the more complete team and RGIII's injury. Now talking up Pete Carroll. Love the underdog take for us at home. Seriously RGIII lights it up today with a dose of Morris. The D has come on lately and nobody is giving them credit.

I don't know what to do with myself right now. Suppose I'll go ahead and run to the store and get the essentials of life. Wings, Beer, ingredients for Crab dip. Beer. My wife asked for a vegetable tray, had me in tears. I told her, I knew I married her for her sense of humor.

I don't know what to do with myself right now. Suppose I'll go ahead and run to the store and get the essentials of life. Wings, Beer, ingredients for Crab dip. Beer.

I using a tried and true method of calming myself, I'm working my way thru a gallon of icecream..... works every time

Archived