Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rex Ryan Has a Tattoo of his Wife Wearing a Mark Sanchez Jersey

Boss_Hogg

It's no wonder this guy was so committed to #6.

206195_10151200985155913_606563471_n.jpg

EDIT: Just found out this is a legit tattoo and not a Photoshop.

Per ESPN New York:

The New York Jets' quarterback controversy has entered uncharted waters -- as crystal clear as they may be.

A vacationing Rex Ryan was spotted and photographed Thursday sporting a tattoo of a woman with features not unlike his wife's wearing only a green jersey with Mark Sanchez's No. 6 on it, posing in a way many would say resembles a crouching Tim Tebow.

A shirtless Ryan, sunbathing poolside at the Cove Atlantis resort in the Bahamas, quickly left the scene with his wife after being approached by a reporter.

According to a story in the New York Daily News, Ryan cursed out the reporter while "storming away," but not before an image had been captured of Ryan lying prone with a book in his left hand with the illustration on his other upper arm below another tattoo of a green shamrock featuring the names of his wife and children.

There was no indication whether the tattoo was a permanent one.

Ryan took the trip with the Jets preparing to begin interviews with general manager candidates, and with his coaching staff in limbo. Ryan and the assistant coaches had the week off.

Ryan and owner Woody Johnson have come under fire for not being available to discuss the Jets' disappointing season and the firing of general manager Mike Tannenbaum. The team announced Wednesday that Ryan and Johnson will conduct a "season-ending" news conference -- nine days after the season ended.

By waiting that long, the Jets will be in violation of the league's media policy, which states that the coach and a team official must conduct a news conference during the week after the season ends. The NFL will look into the matter, a league spokesman said.

That is seriously F'n weird and creepy.

Any bets they had a 3 way?

~Bang

I doubt it happened but I wouldn't be shocked at all if she does indeed have a thing for him, they've discussed it, Sanchez is her one-time free pass to sleep around...as long as he gets to watch and that's why he's got her in the jersey on his arm. I mean if there was nothing to Sanchez specifically and he just wanted a generic Jets jersey, why not go with the standard generic #1 or #99? #6 is just too specific to be a coincidence.

Btw, it's well known and established that they're a couple of freaks. And yes, I would smash.

Rex-Ryan-wife-e1318294977527.jpg

ny_e_ryan01_400.jpg

Rex_Ryan_wife.jpg

rex-ryan-wife.jpg

michelle-ryan-with-black-guy-pictures-61.jpg

Doesn't Kyle have Chris Simms initials tattooed on his leg? Maybe Rex is a natural fit here? :ols:

Yeah. I actually think that's about 2x weirder than Rex's foot fetish. I'm not sure w'll ever get the full story on that one. And Rex's wife looks pretty good for (I'm guessing) early 50's, very late 40's.

yeah, you're gonna have to take those pics down.

And why is that? The only questionable one is the last and I think the star might actually make it worse--stands out. All others fall well within the guidelines and are much tamer than a lot that has been posted on here over the years.

And why is that? The only questionable one is the last and I think the star might actually make it worse--stands out. All others fall well within the guidelines and are much tamer than a lot that has been posted on here over the years.

dont think this part of the forum is right for that.

And the one where she standing with her legs open, im not sure if that is blurred or not.

dont think this part of the forum is right for that.

And the one where she standing with her legs open, im not sure if that is blurred or not.

I see your point but I think they add to the story. This is a story about a freak coach and his freak wife. If the mods feel otherwise, of course, as always, I will respect them.

The one where she's sitting and legs ajar, that's shorts or underwear.

According to Deadpsin.com, rex's wife had a foot fetish website.

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos

---------- Post added January-4th-2013 at 01:20 PM ----------

Bwah! I would hope so. Unless Rex likes that European look.

I see your point but I think they add to the story. This is a story about a freak coach and his freak wife. If the mods feel otherwise, of course, as always, I will respect them.

The one where she's sitting and legs ajar, that's shorts or underwear.

this is my concern. Me personally? I dont care, but the mods are very persnickety.

---------- Post added January-4th-2013 at 01:28 PM ----------

According to Deadpsin.com, rex's wife had a foot fetish website.

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos

I take it you haven seen the video that Rex directed?

Archived