Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Do You Know When LOVE Is Lost?

SemperFi Skins

As for the sleeping in the same bed, I think it depends on each individual relationship. I mean, if I had a husband who had to sleep with a CPAP machine, or snored really loudly, or moved around a lot, I would probably opt to sleep separately just b/c I'm a complete a-hole when I don't get sleep :)

Ding ding ding!

My parents slept in separate beds for as long as I can remember. They were quite happily married and had no loss in intimacy. It's more about sleep compatibility. My mother snored liked fewer covers/ the window open, etc.

For my wife and I we have a king size bed. It's great because we can be in the same bed and touch if we want to or not touch if we don't want to. Occasional snuggling, but when we want to sleep it's easier if we're not touching. Sometimes she kicks me out of bed when I snore. Sometimes I just sleep elsewhere because I stay up late and I know if I wake her up when I get into bed she has a hard time getting back to sleep and it's better for her (and me, because I don't want a tired, grouchy wife) to not risk it.

So I would agree it's more about compatibility. Everybody and every relationship is different. I don't think you can generalize to say if people are sleeping apart that they don't have any intimacy.

So I would agree it's more about compatibility. Everybody and every relationship is different. I don't think you can generalize to say if people are sleeping apart that they don't have any intimacy.

yep, my daughter and her husband sleep separate , my wife and I always have slept together and have trouble sleeping w/o touching the other

Oh, you ****ing know alright. I'm not one to settle and I was very immature about dating for a long time. I've only recently began to open myself up to the idea of trust and accepting love. I've had three relationships last about a year and never longer. I want to change that.

My wife and I only have a queen, but we don't cuddle most nights at sleep and generally don't share blankets.

I'm a wrap yourself up tight and tuck the covers in kind of person. It comes from growing up in a house without centeral air that got very cold on winter nights.

If we start out with a nicely made bed where we are sharing covers by morning, I've pulled all of the covers to myself and wrapped myself and left my wife without any. During the night without realizing it, if there are any leaks I pull the blanket in and try and seal the leak tightly.

My in laws sleep in separate rooms. Appearantly, he's a real bad snorer, and they've been doing that for as long as I've known my wife (over 10 years) and generally the marriage seems to be as good as ever.

KB, you have been drinking tonight it seems. Relax man.

Special, I love your post. I love the cold when I am sleeping. Relaxes me and I can always put on more clothes or take them off if needed. Thankfully she has adjusted to the cold and loves it as much as me now.

twa, I will not sleep in one of my my guest rooms if I know my wife is already not sleeping well that night. But we sleep in the same bed 98% of the time. If I have a few too many and don't want to bother her, etc. I just let her sleep if she is sleeping sound.

I don't really do too much PDA, a peck or hug here and there. My wife likes to hold hands for a few minutes here and there. Typically that is for a romantic moment though.

I like sleeping in my bed alone. I have insomnia and anything that disturbs that makes it hard for me to go back to sleep. I generally read or watch TV to go back to sleep.

I also don't think I'll ever even live with a lover again, I like the idea of sleepovers on occasion and I'd probably get up during the night and leave for my own bed if at a lover's house.

I also know when love leaves, there's just a different feeling, I don't really care about them anymore is all I can say to explain it.

I tried, she came sniffing around again. I got too needy and expected something was going to be the same and it wasn't. Now I've pushed her away. I'm very very good at that.

Options...explore them buddy. You should know better at this point.

Put her on mute and make sure you are happy.

Don't get me wrong, I love making family and friends happy...but ...I have to make sure I am....first.

Never go back, check my responses on topics like this in the past if need be.

That thing you have under the clothes, should never control the thing you have above the chin.

I love damaged emotionally unavailable strangely hot, while still being cute girls and strangely that's never worked out for me.

I know just about all the women on this rock, it's small, and there isn't another girl I think of the same way.

I'm going to staart my p90x I bought soon, take a break from drinking (I usually do that a month or so a year and I haven't) and use my time to volunteer and learn to dive I think. I gotta get my head back to wear it was when I moved down here, only without my own damage.

I do need to make myself happy. There are a few things I wanted to change in my life when I came down, which are all in excess here. I quit smoking, cartons are $25 here. I haven't had casual sex this year (except a few times) either. I'm getting there.

Archived