Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

TK

I have a feeling we come out conservative on O, no option reads to start. Morris and a short quick passing game. Another vanilla offense to start, like against the browns. Once we get them wondering just what offense we will run today, we let RG3 do his thing.

I want to see him rolled out and booted if our OL and RT have pass pro problems today

I have a feeling we come out conservative on O, no option reads to start. Morris and a short quick passing game. Another vanilla offense to start, like against the browns. Once we get them wondering just what offense we will run today, we let RG3 do his thing.

I want to see him rolled out and booted if our OL and RT have pass pro problems today

I feel the opposite, i think there will be a long pass to start the game

Kinda of the same mentality, lol.

Actually, if we had the flexibility to make such a setting without hassle, we might...but there is the fact that the primary purpose of this site is to post on the Redskins (and that includes what's going on in the game day thread), and then nfl football, and then everything else (even though some of it becomes quite important to some members) is just sort of trimmings for whoever wants to spend their time...so...;)

I'm still not one of those in the "confident we'll win" any game yet so far. I am newly experiencing the belief we REALLY can win any game we've been in so far, including this one and next week of course.

Amen bro, I still get the jitters before and during a game.

---------- Post added December-23rd-2012 at 12:28 PM ----------

alot of Redskins fans in Philly at the game today

Thats great, I used to hate to see all the philthy fans at our games, wearing that nasty puke green gear.

I'm still not one of those in the "confident we'll win" any game yet so far. I am newly experiencing the belief we REALLY can win any game we've been in so far, including this one and next week of course.

Oh, I'm pretty confident we'll win. I mean, yeah, there's a CHANCE we don't. But I'm not worried that we lose.

I'm worried that we win, but we lose three players.

Get on board Jumbo! Do what I do, get yourself a 4-pack of Guinness Draught cans, and crack open one at the start of each quarter. It's been my ritual the past few games and I see no reason to discontinue it now ;)

Get on board Jumbo! Do what I do, get yourself a 4-pack of Guinness Draught cans, and crack open one at the start of each quarter. It's been my ritual the past few games and I see no reason to discontinue it now ;)

Doc says no more alcohol. Have to stick with a little social crack smoking.

It's a division game so you never know how that is going to go. I am nervous for today, but it's balanced with heightened confidence and optimism. Nothing new today. We have to just continue to do what we've been doing for the last 5 games now. We're not reinventing the wheel, just take care of the ball, limit penalties, and play to our strengths. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!:point2sky

:eaglesuck

Archived