Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI: RG3 is having a news conference a 1:45...Update: Coach Shanahan is about to speak on NFL Network

flexxskins

Hm, some reporter asked Robert to speculate on the racial connotations of the name Redskins. He wisely did not take the bait.

Was there no pun intended in your response? That was UnWise Mike asking him that

---------- Post added December-19th-2012 at 02:08 PM ----------

Was that UnWise Mike asking that dumb as question?

Yep

UnWise Mike is a clown. :ols:

"RG3 - you were put into an unfair controversy regarding race last week. So, let me ask you this loaded question about the name Redskins."

he's an ass, they have had the name since the 30's, if you want to ask the question, ask Snyder not RG3

but so happy that RG3 will play Sunday and so will the same OL

Umm, I'm pretty sure that he's not a dumb guy. The man might not be very functional in front of a camera.

Based on? <just curious>

He is definitely not the least bit functional in front of a crowd. You expect most HOF speeches to be kinda lame. His was absolutely shocking for how poor it was. Either he's a dumb guy or it was written by someone else and he had never read it before he got up there.

very positive conference, seemed giddy the whole time, so im hoping hes going to play this week. it'd be nice to be full strength (or as full strength as we can be at this point)

He wasn't "giddy", he was pissed!!! He should have played last week and he knows it. He wasn't going to blame anyone on camera but the "extra zip on the ball" comment said it all.

I have the impression we are going to see the REAL difference between RGIII and KC1 this weekend...It is not going to be pretty for Eagles fans!!!

Umm, I'm pretty sure that he's not a dumb guy. The man might not be very functional in front of a camera.

Why, because he was a great WR? Plenty of great athletes haven't been that bright. 95% of the time I see him speak, nothing he says makes sense or is relevant. Nothing to do with 'performing' in front of a camera.

Archived