Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Browns predictions: To Rob, or not to Rob?

DC9

Agreed. And that's the point. The Browns are getting WAY WAY WAY too much credit on here and in the national media for beating some awful teams. The Steelers aren't good this year WITH Ben, let alone without him. And they barely beat them after the Steelers literally giving them the game. And that's their best win of the season. Point is, the Browns are a terrible team this year. They have what looks to be a few core key young players that could make them decent in the future, but this is not the year, and Weeden is awful. If the Skins lose this game, they shouldn't be in the playoffs, point blank.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: part of Gibbs' success was due to the respect he gave the other team each and every week. I hope Shanny is treating the Browns the way we are when addressing the locker room.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: part of Gibbs' success was due to the respect he gave the other team each and every week. I hope Shanny is treating the Browns the way we are when addressing the locker room.

I'm sure he is. And he should. Any given Sunday....

But what the players believe, and what the fans/mediots believe should be different. Just because Shanny uses the "they are a tough team" schtick doesn't mean that I have to respect them. The Browns are NOT a good team. Can't be stated enough. If the Skins are as good as we all want to think/believe they are, they crush this team with RG3, and still win solidly without him.

I'm sure he is. And he should. Any given Sunday....

But what the players believe, and what the fans/mediots believe should be different. Just because Shanny uses the "they are a tough team" schtick doesn't mean that I have to respect them. The Browns are NOT a good team. Can't be stated enough. If the Skins are as good as we all want to think/believe they are, they crush this team with RG3, and still win solidly without him.

100% agree that if we are a good team we win this game. I think the Redskins should respect them... they did beat Pittsburgh, after all, and are on a 3-game win streak. That demands their attention if we want to come out with a W.

Anyone else think Robert is doing a little acting at practice so when he does play, when he rips off that 80 yard TD run first quarter the browns are caught with their pants down thinking he would be slowed down and not running. I bet he is closer to 100 percent than we all think. We are trying to make the playoffs and if you can have a team you are playing going in thinking our QB is slower than normal, obvious advantage. If he weren't close to 100 percent, no way we have him out there practicing.

With RG III

Skins 28

Browns 20 (late garbage TD)

Browns can not afford to get into a shoot out there offensive is not that good getting behind early the browns will not be able to run Trent that much in the second half.

With KC

Browns- 17

Redskins- 3

KC will make some rookie mistakes (that RG III would not make) the browns stack 7 men in the box and will stop Morris flat out. The o-line that has looked good the first 14 weeks will look horrible with a non mobile QB.

With RG III

Skins 28

Browns 20 (late garbage TD)

Browns can not afford to get into a shoot out there offensive is not that good getting behind early the browns will not be able to run Trent that much in the second half.

With KC

Browns- 17

Redskins- 3

KC will make some rookie mistakes (that RG III would not make) the browns stack 7 men in the box and will stop Morris flat out. The o-line that has looked good the first 14 weeks will look horrible with a non mobile QB.

Oh ye of little faith! Why do you think Cousins can't move around? He rolled out of pressure on his TD throw to Garcon last week, didn't he? Plus, look what he can do... just watch the first minute for proof... and at the 2:00 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v140AnFGg7g

I posted this in another thread.. However, this is a better place for it.

The media has flocked towards the podium, all week long, desperate for just a peck of propaganda to relay back to their nests. For just a scrap of the scoop; a morsel of material.. a lump of the lore; an iota of intel. A mere grain of the goodies, a

Alright, Alright.. Cut to the chase, Josh :cool:

My bad.. can i blame adderall? (too soon.. too soon..)

i dont know any good adderall jokes.. Luh Luh Lame!

ok, here we go dude, youre KILLING me

MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION:

(for those who care)

no one cares, dude

(just pretend to care)

Post Of The Year!

(i hate you):

drumroll.....

14880.png&w=350&h=254

Kirk Cousins

will start this Sunday..

you just had to do it..

Throughout the week, footage from practice has shown Griffin dropping back and passing as if all is well and last Sundays game was just a very bad dream. I don't know anyone, personally, who truly believes Cousins is going to start over Griffin, Sunday.

unimpressed

just think about it..

were you not hugged enough as a child?

When has Coach Shanahan ever shown his hand? If Robert is secretly penciled to start, some hint of doubt would've been planted into the ear of the media, by now.

we know Coach pretty well..

Gazing into the crystal ball and imagining myself in the shoes of The Mike, perhaps no other consideration made my conclusion more apparent, to me, than the following:

you're a weird guy, Ace

Even if we were to lose with Kirk Cousins at the helm, no one could blame Mike Shanahan for erring on the side of caution. However, On the flip side, if Griffin happened to get injured in Sundays contest (new ailment or old), the fans and media would have a field day running Shanny out of town.

"CYA" is likely a popular acronym, these past few days, in the Shanahan household.

cover.. your.. ayyy now

Despite how well Griffin has looked this week.. No matter how big this game may seem at the moment.. I'm convinced that Shanahan has little choice in the matter. He will make the safe decision and protect the mortgaged future of The Washington Redskins as well as his own aayyyyy woah now, killa

:cool:

you have issues

Regardless, ooooh I wanta say it

all you..

HAIL!

Skins - 88

browns - 2

banks starts, and gets tackled in the endzone, giving clevland their only points

Now that is some funny stuff right there. You are assuming that 16 plays...

:ols:

---------- Post added December-15th-2012 at 07:30 PM ----------

and I think we take care of business.

27-9

Archived