Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 13 - Teams We Want To Win/Lose To Advance

BleedBNG

Believe me, I'm as much a "real" redskin fan as you or anyone else on here. But that's something I just can't do. The cowboy have my second most hated spot. But the eagles will always be number 1. Thanks for the advise though. Lol.

Nope. Not a real Redskins fan. J/k man. But seriously you should hate the Cowboys more.

Nope. Not a real Redskins fan. J/k man. But seriously you should hate the Cowboys more.

I should probably just be playing Call of Duty or something instead of watching. This would eliminate the need to root at all. Wake up in the mornin and just find out who won. But it's football Sunday. Just gonna grin and bear it. Lol.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000103712/State-Your-Case-No-6-NFC-playoff-seed

Hilarious video talking about who deserves the 6th seed in the playoffs. Honestly it is kind of accurate.

The Vikings are gonna fall off because they still have to play the Bears, Texans and the Packers. They're not making it.

The Cowboys always choke in December, they have to win tonight against the Eagles, then beat the Bengals, Steelers and Saints and then end with us. That is not an easy schedule and they are not gonna make it.

The Bucs are almsot as bad as us on pass defense, howver I will say their offense is pretty good. They do have to play the Falcons and Saints, which I think they will lose, but could be close. The otehr games are the Eagles and Rams which I think they will win. However we have the tie-breaker on them so im not worried.

It comes down to this, these two teams IMO, the Redskins and Seahawks. It really sucks they won today, because they are our biggest competition for the 6th seed. They have 3/4 games at home, which gives them a clear advantage, their defense is very good, Marshawn Lynch is a beast and Russel Wilson is pretty good. There schedule also favors them, with games against the Cardinals, Bills and Rams. The 49ers game will also be very close. In all honesty it would be really hard to get the 6th seed from Seattle but we will see.

Finally the Washington Redskins, our pass defense sucks, our run defense is okay. Our offense is ballin' right now with Robert Griffin the Third and have momentum after soundly beating two divisional opponents and anotehr one to go. To have a shot at the playoffs, we basically have to win out. We can hope Giants start doing horrible but after the way they took care of the Packers, we will see. I'm confident we can do it, tomorrow nights game is the biggest game we have had since 2007. I'm pumped and excited to see what we can do! #HTTR

Sorry, but if you look at Chicago and Seattles schedules, I don't see us catching them for a WC birth. We'd have to go perfect at this point. Crushing loss by Chicago today.

You do realize that a win tomorrow puts us a game back from first in the division, right? Have you seen the Giants' schedule?

I wish some of you would stop acting like we only have a shot at the WC.

Finally, we have to go nearly perfect anyway, regardless.

You do realize that a win tomorrow puts us a game back from first in the division, right? Have you seen the Giants' schedule?

I wish some of you would stop acting like we only have a shot at the WC.

Finally, we have to go nearly perfect anyway, regardless.

It's about time someone else pays attention to the schedules! The Redskins can win the NFC East People, Not just a wild card spot!

Sorry, but if you look at Chicago and Seattles schedules, I don't see us catching them for a WC birth. We'd have to go perfect at this point. Crushing loss by Chicago today.

Nah it wasn't that crushing. They still have to play Buffalo on the road (remember they lost to Miami on the road). And 49ers at home. And I'd never count Bradford and the Rams out. Plenty of time and games left.

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot about the Cards....who they ALREADY lost to once this season!

It's the NFL man, anything can and will happen. Their remaining 4 games are by no means gimmies.

It's hard to have confidence when the Giants are monsters in December.
It's not too hard to have confidence when our team has been on fire and scoring in the 30's. It also doesn't matter how good NY was last season or any before that, this is a new season and a much better Redskins team they are facing.

I know NY is a good team and I won't deny that, but so are the Redskins and they are playing much better than the Giants are, and I'm confident they beat NY by more than a TD. I'm not scared at all, I'm ready to see NY get their ass whipped in front of the Nation tomorrow night!

Remember we were only suppose to win 2-3 games this year by some analyst. We are not suppose to be in the playoffs or even talk of them, and here we all are talking playoffs and NFC East Championship.

This team isn't even finished it's building process, but as we all see, it's definitely on the right path. A few more pieces, our injured starters back and healthy, and the Redskins are going to be a force for many years to come.

It's not too hard to have confidence when our team has been on fire and scoring in the 30's. It also doesn't matter how good NY was last season or any before that, this is a new season and a much better Redskins team they are facing.

I know NY is a good team and I won't deny that, but so are the Redskins and they are playing much better than the Giants are, and I'm confident they beat NY by more than a TD. I'm not scared at all, I'm ready to see NY get their ass whipped in front of the Nation tomorrow night!

Like, +1, thumbs up, etc.

Archived