Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Never Been to Dallas Syndrome: Skit from Redskins Late Night

redskin01fan

I saw a skit on Redskins late night that was hilarious and have not seen it on you tube yet. Any computer guys out there able to get the "Never Been to Dallas fans" skit into video format and post it. My wife was even laughing at it. The Show was on last night.......

Update: I found it...

If you have not seen this, it is very funny!!

I had to LMAO and say something the other day. Standing in line for the shuttle after the game, some crying cowgirl fan had the nerve to tell his girlfriend "look at all these Redskins fans, most of them have never even been to DC". Hahahahahaha!!!! Really??!!

That is just sad. The Cowboy contingent is ridiculous though. Most of it has nothing to do with their love of the Cowboys. It has to do with their hatred of the Redskins, and so they become attention whores, by cheering for their most hated rival. The rest are just bandwagoners who liked the teams in the 90's. Not sure how that works though, especially since the Cowboys have fallen on hard times as well. Then you just look stupid, driving around in a bucket with Cowboys flags on it.

Archived