Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 12 Official NFL Gameday thread

Hitman21ST

The right call would have been made if the Coach was proficient in his job. I don't blame the officials in this play (Well too much) 95% of the error was on the coach as an easy review would have reversed the play. Officials were unsure so they were right to let it play out.

Officials made a bad call. Runner was very obviously down. That's entirely on them

The challenge flag shouldn't have been thrown but more importantly the rule that forces the officials to allow a bad call to stand because of a challenge flag shouldn't exist. The rule has ZERO POSITIVE IMPACT. The only impact it can have on a game is to allow a mistaken or bad call to remain as such.

Bull**** win for the Texans.
So I was at my family's watching the game today and everyone was talking during the play. What was the official explanation for that play? Why wasn't Schwartz allowed to challenge it? No matter what the rule is there, it's idiotic. Forsett was definitely down, and whether or not the whistle blew the play over or not, is a moot point. The replay clearly showed him down. Never should have allowed that TD.

Archived