Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Vick ripping Eagles on Twitter during MNF

Heisenberg

Marcus Vick. That idiot could have almost certainly gotten money from an nfl team but he was too much of an scumbag lowlife to even stay on a campus were he was essentially part of a royal family.

I was thinking this when I read the thread title...I wondered back then how Mike had missed the "stupid gene". Then the dog-fighting story came out, and I realized he hadn't been missing that gene at all.

As an Eagle fan, I feel bad for Andy Reid. He's the best coach the Eagles have ever had, by far. Very few HC's get to leave at the top of their game, and on their terms, so anytime a long-tenured coach is at the end of his run, it's painful to watch. AR has many weaknesses, but he seemed to run a tight ship and had his teams playing their best football at the end of the year. I always liked how he took blame on his shoulders instead of putting it on his players, got the most out of his QBs and seemed to value the positions that matter the most (OL/DL/DB/QB).

But, his time has come. Actually came a couple of years ago, to be honest. When they lost two weeks in a row to the Cowboys is when they should have moved on because at the time, it was painfully obvious that Dmac was going downhill, and more importantly, there was a significant lack of talent on the team. Now, it's painfully obvious he's lost the team.

As to last night, even the worse defense in the league is going to be able to manhandle an Oline on the road with only 1 starter so wasn't really surprised about that. I do think the pick six was Vick's fault even if he was under pressure. Defensively, I've NEVER seen anything like I'm seeing with their defense. Their Dline just dropped off the cliff this year. Awesomougha and DefendsReallyCrappy are atrocious.

They let you use twitter in prison?

Isn't that home for the trash known as the Vick family?

I've actually been impressed with Vick as a person since he's been an Eagle, and admittedly I'm biased. He's said/done the right thing on the field even if he hasn't looked good the last 2 years. And he's kept clean off the field.

Their whole team sucks. As bad as we've looked the past few games, I'm actually feeling fairly confident about the game in two weeks.

Whoaaaa, slow down there Seabiscuit!

I caught myself getting confident, too, then I said "Holy crap it's gonna be amazing to see ZERO pass rush against that awful OL!". We'll probably have like 2 pressures and no sacks. LITERALLY!

There is no excuse for any defense to not be able to severely limit the Eagles offense right now. They have ONE starting offensive lineman who is playing. Play a deep safety and blitz linebackers on any potential passing situation (or run blitz) and you will be OK. Who cares of DJ catches a 10 yard pass?

Only way AR saves his job is to go 6-2, win division/wildcard and then win a playoff game (or 2). Unless a few teams forfeit (like 4-5), I can't imagine a situation where that will happen. :)

I've already locked in my vote for Michael Vick to be the NFC Player of the week next week.

He will right the ship, Eagles roll and start a run ... until the following week when they lose again. :ols:

And as a result of the Redskins/Eagles game, Philly will keep both Vick AND Reid around. :ols:

:( Oh my team ...

There is no excuse for any defense to not be able to severely limit the Eagles offense right now. They have ONE starting offensive lineman who is playing. Play a deep safety and blitz linebackers on any potential passing situation (or run blitz) and you will be OK. Who cares of DJ catches a 10 yard pass?

Only way AR saves his job is to go 6-2, win division/wildcard and then win a playoff game (or 2). Unless a few teams forfeit (like 4-5), I can't imagine a situation where that will happen. :)

You don't know how bad the Redskins' defense is. ;):(

At this point they need to trade McCoy and see if some dummy would give them something for Vick and blow up their roster.

In the past 3 years Andy Reid has fleeced Mike Shanahan and Rod Graves (Arizona GM) when it comes to trading quarterbacks. If anybody can pull off a trade for Michael Vick its him.

You don't know how bad the Redskins' defense is. ;):(

Guaranteed the skins defense is better than the saints. Saints is ATROCIOUS. Eagles RBs were running 20yards downfield before being touched. When the Skins play the Eagles they just have to let the Eagles move the ball down the field slowly and then blitz when they get in the redzone. The turnstyles are blocking like they have Burt Reynolds back there.

Guaranteed the skins defense is better than the saints. Saints is ATROCIOUS. Eagles RBs were running 20yards downfield before being touched. When the Skins play the Eagles they just have to let the Eagles move the ball down the field slowly and then blitz when they get in the redzone. The turnstyles are blocking like they have Burt Reynolds back there.

Won't work. After the iggles trample us D. Jackson will say they were motivated because the redskins came off of homecoming hangover

Lol, If the Skins' blitz, you can count on a blown coverage by our dear Madieu Williams or a predictable coverage that even a regressed Vick can read with ease. And of course, Redskins are ABSOLUTELY terrible against qbs with wheels.

This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

I don't know why any Redskins' fan would feel confident about the eagles game, they're a match up nightmare for our defense. Even blitzing we can't get pressure against anyone and we can't run with anyone, let alone the elite speed they put on the field. That's going to be a looooooooong day for the defense.

Archived