Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Vick ripping Eagles on Twitter during MNF

Heisenberg

I don't know why any Redskins' fan would feel confident about the eagles game, they're a match up nightmare for our defense. Even blitzing we can't get pressure against anyone and we can't run with anyone, let alone the elite speed they put on the field. That's going to be a looooooooong day for the defense.

Our only hope is that Vick turns the ball over. Other than that, it's gonna be a long day.

Our only hope is that Vick turns the ball over. Other than that, it's gonna be a long day.

Basically but on the other hand, with two weeks to prepare and given the nature of Philly's D this year I think we can have a good day against them, too. I'm all for a shootout, I've accepted and come to terms with the fact that the D is historically awful, as long as we continue to see dynamic offense and points being scored we're moving in a positive direction, imo.

Basically but on the other hand, with two weeks to prepare and given the nature of Philly's D this year I think we can have a good day against them, too. I'm all for a shootout, I've accepted and come to terms with the fact that the D is historically awful, as long as we continue to see dynamic offense and points being scored we're moving in a positive direction, imo.

Just watch. Their defense is going to be reenergized as Jason Babin finds his groove against Polumbus, while their rookie DT has a breakout day and makes like hell for RG3.

If Madieu Williams doesn't blow a coverage, we're 4-5 at worst (and honestly probably 5-4) and in the drivers seat in the division. The NFC East is BAAAAAAD man.

Fully healthy, we're probably the best team in the division, which is damning with faint praise to say the least.

You forgot about two losses, apparently. If we win, then we're 4-6.

And I'm not confident that we'll even find the stadium let alone win the game.

Well, I would talk trash if I had something besides the trash that is put in burgundy uniforms every Sunday. Believe me, I would if I could. I've been on this board for 7 years and the team has given me no ammunition for trash talking. Add on the other 13 years prior to being a member here and I've got nothing.

Here, I'll try: Oohhh, we won 2 wild card games in 1999 and 2005. Take that! Oh, and a wild card loss in 2007. Burn! Aaaannnndd, our throwbacks are better than yours. Nanny, nanny boo-boo.

Archived