Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama vs Romney 3: The Rubber Match in Boca Raton-Foreign Policy Debate

88Comrade2000

He's going after Romney for wanting troops to be in Iraq when the only reason he isn't defending the same policy is because he failed to secure an agreement with Iraq.

I love how some people think that other countries aren't permitted to not want us there or give us exactly what we want and thus it's failed leadership on any American's part be it Democrat or Republican.

I love how some people think that other countries aren't permitted to not want us there or give us exactly what we want and thus it's failed leadership on any American's part be it Democrat or Republican.

When it is a failure on our part to get what we wanted to get...then it's our failure and bull**** for us to pretend we didn't want to.

I'm not saying the dems are any "better", but Romney was radiating that "America needs to make the world over in our image" deal when he speaks of the region whether that's what he really means or not...it's that attitude that, just speaking pragmatically, is such a a common and despised perception among so many who live in that region....

Archived