Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 6 Gameday Thread

Son of Gadsden

God help me but....Go Ravens!

Is it that hard to root for the Ravens over the Cowboys (a division rival)? It should be as easy as rooting for the Patriot over the Giants...

On a different note. I hate the Colts. How can they be so Lucky to go from Manning to Luck?

D may get the TD on challenge

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 10:27 AM ----------

Dallas running down the throats of Ravens D

The announce just noted what I said here---they're now doing what KC did with BAL...run down the left side..

Is it that hard to root for the Ravens over the Cowboys (a division rival)? It should be as easy as rooting for the Patriot over the Giants...

It's not hard for me, for the simple fact that I don't have a problem with the team/organization in general, just some fans that I come across, which makes me begrudgingly root for them. I hope they enjoy having all of those bum ass DC Cowboys fans in their stadium this afternoon.

And there were a fair amount of people on this board who rooted for the Giants to beat the Patriots in '07, so it's unfortunately not as simple as you'd think. Last year was a lot better though. Get that NFC East Pride crap out of here. This aint college football.

Archived