Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alfred Morris needs a cool nickname

Commander PK

Why are we trying to force a nickname again?

because I thought...tonight how can I irritate winds of creation. I know, let me post a Alfred Morris needs a cool nickname thread.

;)

---------- Post added October-1st-2012 at 02:04 AM ----------

Now excuse me while I go do the wave while we have a 3rd and 1 on offense.

because I thought...tonight how can I irritate winds of creation. I know, let me post a Alfred Morris needs a cool nickname thread.

;)

Didn't mean to tick you off PK...I just think it will come naturally over time. The guy is legitimate. There is no doubt about it.

PS I like "Old School" :)

Didn't mean to tick you off PK...I just think it will come naturally over time. The guy is legitimate. There is no doubt about it.

PS I like "Old School" :)

I'm just messing with you. I'm not ticked off. Honestly, I figured there would be some comments along those lines. I don't think it's too early though. The guy isn't all of a sudden going to stop trucking people. He's a beast.

Chugger. Like his old Mazda and my old Festiva ...he just keeps chuggin. Watching him churn those legs from the snap to the whistle and beyond is my kind of entertainment.

But I post this in complete confidence it will not catch on. Otherwise I would never hit "post." I just liked the story about his car :-). (Hey, if it works and is good on gas...)

Ultimately I agree that anything that sticks should come just over the course of time ...and from his teammates as well, I think.

Mazda's slogan is Zoom Zoom, I think? So I guess the question is, which would be worse: chugger or zoom zoom.

Archived