Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter @jayglazer: NFL suspends Tanard Jackson...

flexxskins

I love how everyone is mad at the timing of announcement. I'm sure the Redskins knew about this before it was announced. How are people mad atGoddell also. This is the guys 3rd offense or something.

Agreed. 100% of the blame for this falls on Tanard "**** for brains" Jackson. Knowing your livelihood is on the line, how friggin hard is to lay off the pipe?

You blame this on Goodell?

YES. Suspended for one year - Oct 2010. Tanard applied and was reinstated Oct 2011. Goodell waited for cut day to announce further snactions: After the completion of the one-year banishment period, the Commissioner, in his sole discretion, will determine if and when the player will be allowed to return to the NFL.

Suspended. Applied and reinstated. Makes a team. Plays preseason. Then makes final cuts. After which Goodell decides to suspend him indefinitely.

YES. Suspended for one year - Oct 2010. Tanard applied and was reinstated Oct 2011. Goodell waited for cut day to announce further snactions: After the completion of the one-year banishment period, the Commissioner, in his sole discretion, will determine if and when the player will be allowed to return to the NFL.

Suspended. Applied and reinstated. Makes a team. Plays preseason. Then makes final cuts. After which Goodell decides to suspend him indefinitely.

Ummm, do you think he just has it out for Tanard Jackson or maybe possibly he may have failed another test?

That's what I really don't get. Why did he reverse his own decision out of the blue?

Ummm, do you think he just has it out for Tanard Jackson or maybe possibly he may have failed another test?

I'm not hearing he's failed another test. And considering how things went down the eve of free agency, I don't have good faith in Goodell and the NFL.

If he did fail another test, I have no argument - we lost a gamble.

While not slated a starter, Tanard was the only person who seemed to have "it" this preseason from the position. Evidently "it" was a pincho in his back pocket.

On a positive note, at least this happened the day the market gets flooded with SO/so's.

There MUST be something out there better than Reed.

Archived