Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The NFL's most beautiful Cheerleaders

darrelgreenie

With all due apologies.......here's another reason I hate the Ravens:

http://media.insidepulse.com/zones/diehardgamefan/uploads/2009/01/all-male-cheerleasers.jpg

Fun story.

When I was deployed to Iraq, the Ravens cheerleaders visited. Among them I think they brought 2 or 3 male cheerleaders.

The next deployment we had a reserve unit with us, and sure enough, one of the male cheerleaders was also a Captain in the Army Reserves. He was a pretty cool guy too.

A buddy of mine has about 500 ass shots of the female cheerleaders.

holy crap man ... not even sure what to say about that girl, I mean, I know some guys don't like "thick" chicks, but jesus, she's a damn 10.

Some guys don't like "Thick chicks?" She isn't even thick, she's perfection (shape, perkiness, etc). I think you meant to say "Guys that don't like chicks that don't look like coked out Russian supermodels"

Some guys don't like "Thick chicks?" She isn't even thick, she's perfection (shape, perkiness, etc). I think you meant to say "Guys that don't like chicks that don't look like coked out Russian supermodels"

dude! if she's not thick, I don't knwo what is. I mean ...those legs are crazy hot and thick.

she's not thin ... she's not fat ... she's got more on her than normal ... she's thick! .

Archived