Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: 2012 Preseason Week 2

Hitman21ST

Luck is putting throws on the money against an amazing Pitt D. RG3 has a ways to go, esp with the poor OL protection he's going to get all season.

He's had a couple bad throws also, one overthrew in the middle (very dangerous) and his first pass he hit the receiver in the back of the feet with a few defenders around the line of scrimmage (if he was throwing that away he needs to put it out of play).

Overall though he's looked pretty good so far this game.

---------- Post added August-19th-2012 at 08:43 PM ----------

Bad bad bad decision by Luck. Easy pick-6 for the Steelers.

He's good but he's still a rookie.

Luck has already thrown more passes in this game than rg3 did on Saturday. Not sure why the skins won't let him pass much.

Redskins trying to get carries to their rookie RB and see how he handles going against the first team defense. Apparently the Colts have determined their running game is weak and handing off only takes the ball out of the hands of their savior. :)

Redskins trying to get carries to their rookie RB and see how he handles going against the first team defense. Apparently the Colts have determined their running game is weak and handing off only takes the ball out of the hands of their savior. :)

I hope that isn't the reason. Morris isn't going to make or break this team.

I hope that isn't the reason. Morris isn't going to make or break this team.

I was half-joking but not totally. I mean the preseason isn't about winning as much as it is there to help evaluate and see where improvements are needed. You never know what happens over the course of a season, most people would have said the same last year about Royster and he ends up getting multiple starts due to injury and getting multiple 100+ yard games.

Yes it is.

Once I logged off and just watched the game, it was so much better.

Same here. I checked in with ES after the 1st quarter, and was astounded by the negativity and predictions of a 3 win season. I love the preseason. No. I really do :) Barring the injuries.

It started at 9 eastern. I was stuck in PA, @ an Eagles bar, watching the Giants/Jets. Sickening I must say.

The first team offense played awesome. Carr had 2 picks, Claiborne looked good.

Dallas was up big ... until Stephen McGee decided to fumble and toss a pick. That kid is done in Dallas lol.

Oh. I was wondering how their game went so fast. :ols:

Archived